©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can't sleep need serious help

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
I have trouble sleeping...I toss and turn all night. Im starting my cycle so i know i need to get my 8 hours. Is it okay to take tylenol pm with my deca and winny or can you guys give me some suggestions on how to get some sleep?:wallbash:

Stuart

Jun 14, 2005
I usually just use over the counter sleep aids. Look for the 50mg and take 2 right before bed, most always gets me thru the night.

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
so it won't have any effect on my steroids and is safe to take? I use decca about an hour before sleep so how long should I wait before taking the tylenol pm?:wallbash:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
If Tylenol PM has tylenol in it the stuff is hard on yer liver....its pretty easy to get ambien or lunesta from an online site..I would use that option first, they are less toxic than OTC stuff.. Also you could try some Kava Kava with Valerian and Gaba (5gms) use the highest doasgae on the valerian and kavva kava but dont buy cheap shit ...It wont work, pay the long dollar or find a good online supplier..I get Gaba at www.shfnatural.com in bulk its cheap..dont bother buying at the store its 10x more $$.

maybee we can get Synthtek to make a strong legal sleep aid, that would be cool????

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
I need something right now like by this weekend so can i get something like at walgreens or wal mart. Also is it real serious (like gunna kill me serious) to take tylenol pm w/ my stack or is it just not preferred?:wallbash:

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
Dont take tylonel with and steroid orals since you risk damaging your liver ,since they both put enourmous stress on it.

I recommend prescribed or natural sleep aids. Try getting up really early(you need an alarm clock, get up like at 7 and start working out for like 2 hours then take a break eat, eatever, and do it again if u can) this will get your body used to it.

But anyways, i dont mind not sleeping at night since im a night person when it comes to college essays : ) but in the long run for a person not in college that doesn't do well at night will have trouble i guess or watever. lol

And sleep helps a little. You dont have to sleep at night. But you do need sleep every 20 hours at least 5-8 to function right or else your eyes will be hurting and maybe headaches and that will hinder your gains since u tend to sleep longer and won't eat. blah blahhhh.

Last edited:

Stuart

Jun 14, 2005
Like I said just use over the counter sleep aids not tylenol. Any grocery store or pharmacy has them, have names sleepinol or something basically they are just dipenhydramine, just make sure you find 50mg, will help you get good sleep patterns back

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
The problem with diphenhyrdramine (which is marketed under anti-histimines and sleep aids) is that it is addictive, you will find that it can make it so that you will not be able to sleep without it, I have always had problems sleeping and have used it many time in the past. A safer alternative is melatonine tabs, the release seritonine and put you in a restive state. It works believe me I have tried all kinds of sleeping pills, at least this is natural.

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
this works for me

Melatonin -- worked GREAT for me when I had my little bout with insomnia...

TrainerDave

Jul 21, 2005
Ive been an insomniac since I was a kid, now I just go to the doctor and she perscribes me valium I pop 20mgs and I'm out, have had to do this for years. When I wake up I am refreshed, the otc stuff left me groggy upon waking up. all this new stuff like ambian, is basically just valium, with a different name. Go to the doc and get the stuff perscribed, its cheaper than these online pharmacys, especially if you have insurance, for me its 120, for 10 bucks that usually lasts me a few months. Also I remember reading that Valium elevates your GH levels cause it puts you in a deep sleep.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Ambien and Lunesta are nothing like Valium other than the fact that they will help you sleep.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
They are close, one molacule changed (something like that) ..
Anyway...Xyrem kick ass for sleep...hard to get but not impossible:smoker:

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Diazepam is a benzodiazepine and lunesta and ambien are in a whole different class of drugs. Their drug structures vary by a lot more than one molecule.

IVAN

Mar 1, 2006
PNW
???

TrainerDave said:
Ive been an insomniac since I was a kid, now I just go to the doctor and she perscribes me valium I pop 20mgs and I'm out, have had to do this for years. When I wake up I am refreshed, the otc stuff left me groggy upon waking up. all this new stuff like ambian, is basically just valium, with a different name. Go to the doc and get the stuff perscribed, its cheaper than these online pharmacys, especially if you have insurance, for me its 120, for 10 bucks that usually lasts me a few months. Also I remember reading that Valium elevates your GH levels cause it puts you in a deep sleep.

This is horrible advice. First of all benzos are highly addictive, and after awhile your addiction will control your sleeping habits etc.. The w/d's off of benzos are also terrible to go through. Always try to get sleep naturally. Stay away from the hynotics as well...these are strong drugs, and should be avoided -- especially while on AAS..