©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Captain Canuck stats for this experiment!!!

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Captain Canuck

Stats

-Age 38, height 5.11, and ½ but I think I am closer to 6’feet

-Current weight 192 lbs.

-Approximate body fat percent---13%

-Work I am an owner of a small businesses and I go in to work always in the afternoon some times in the morning. Most of the times I will finish say around 8:00 or 9:00 mp

-Sleep schedule---I usually go to bed around 11:00 mp and wake up most times between 7 and 8 o’clock am. -Get as much sleep as possible, 9-10 hours

Supplements

- Por- Rated Protein powder total carbs 4g

-Hela-Force capsule [for protecting the liver] two times a day when on cycle once a day when off cycle.

- Vitamin C 500 once a day

-Omega -3 and Flaxseed oil

-B-Complex vitamin once a day

-Daily multivitamin vitamin once a day

-Glucosamine 3 times a day

-Vitamin E 400 I.U.

1. My training experience is off and on for the last 18 years. But in the last 5 years I’ve been training hard and not cutting a lot of corners. I work out for 2 hr 5 times a week.
2. The last two years I have followed the 12-Week Mass-Building Workout program! And the My Mass Gaining Program! As a guide and I’ve done other work out but the 12 week mass building seems to do a good job for me plus I like the program.

Here is the program----- By: Nathan Underhill

Bulking phase weeks 1--8
Chest (11 sets)
Barbell bench press 4 sets
incline barbell bench press 3 sets
Decline barbell bench press 2 sets
Incline dumbbell fly’s 2 sets

Back (12 + sets)
Chins do as many sets until you reach 30 reps
Barbell rows 4 sets
close grip chins 3 sets
Deadlights 4-5 sets

Legs (13-16 sets)
Squats 4-6 sets 6-12 reps
Leg curls 3 sets
Leg ext 2-3 sets
Standing calves 4 sets

Shoulders (12-14 sets)
Barbell shoulder press 4 sets
Arnold presses 4 sets
seated laterals 2-3 sets
Bent over laterals 2-3 sets

Biceps (8 sets)
Barbell curl 3 sets
Preacher curl 3 sets
Seated dumbbell curl 2 sets

Triceps (10-12 sets)
Close-grip presses 4 sets
Overhead tri ext 4 sets
Reverse press down 2-4 sets

Bulking phase weeks 8-12

Biceps

Barbell Preacher curl (don't use EZ curl bar) 3 sets
Reverse preacher curl (EZ curl bar) 3 sets
1 arm dumbbell preacher curl 2-3 sets

Triceps
Incline close-grip bench press 4 sets
Seated overhead tri ext 4 sets
reverse overhead tri ext 4 sets (awkward, but effective)

Legs
Squats 5 sets 8 reps or less increase weight on each set
Hack squats 3 sets 8 or less feet close together and pointing out
Leg curls 3 sets 8, 6, 4

Chest
Barbell bench press 3 sets
Incline barbell bench press 3 sets
Decline barbell bench press 3 sets
Incline dumbbell flies 2 sets

Back
Chins 30 reps total
Barbell rows 4 sets (try doing some with palms facing away)
Deadlights 4 sets
Shoulders
Barbell shoulder press 3 sets
Arnold presses 3 sets
Upright rows 3 sets
seated laterals 2-3 sets
Bent over laterals 2-3 sets

This is a breakdown of my meals and the timing of the meals. -Eat every 2-3 hours. First I get up and go to the gym at 7:30 am run for 45 min.

1. Protein shakes one scoop with a cup of skin milk at around 8:30am after my Run.

First meal is at 10:00 am.

1. 8 egg whites
2. One slice of wheat bread with a little peanut butter
3. One cup of oatmeal with organic syrup
4. one glass of orange juice

Meal two is at 12:00 mp

1. One chicken Brest with a little souse and one bundle of wheat pasta.
2. One bottle of water
3. One cup of green vegetables
4. One cup of brown rice

Work out!
Meal 3 is at 1:30pm

1. Protein shakes one scoop with a cup of skin milk
2. One cup of oatmeal
3. One bottle of water

Meal 4 is at 3:30pm

1. One can of tuna
2. Chicken Brest
3. one bottle of water
4. One cup of green vegetables

Meal 4 is at 5:30pm

2. Chicken Brest
3. one bottle of water
4. one orange
5. ½ cup of tomato’s

Meal 5 is a snack 7:30pm

1. Chicken Brest
2. Protein shakes one scoop with a cup of skin milk
3. one bottle of water

Meal 6 is a snack 9:45pm

1. One can of tuna
I have never change my meals in two years so if you do change then pin I hope it’s not to dramatic.

2. One bottle of water
3. One cut of cottage cheese
4. two teaspoons of yogurt blended with the cottage cheese

AAS history

1. My first AAS was at the age of 22 the cycle was QV Deca 200mg and Sustanon 250mg witch I shot in my buttocks once a week and I did it for 8 weeks. My growth was about 20 lbs. The down side was I never new about PCT so I lost a lot and one time my right shrunk on the right quad.

It scared the scrap out of me. When I went to the doctor’s office the first thing that he asks me was “Did you take AAS” I did not know what to say so I told him no but he new.

From that day on I always took my PCT but I really have never recovered from the side affect of my leg. That’s what happened when you take AAS with out researching. I told my self never again with out PCT.

2. My second cycle was 2 years later and I took QV Deca 300 mg and Test E with Winstrol 50 mg ed for 4 weeks this was in the 6th to the 10th week with pct after 2 weeks. My growth was about 30 to 35 lbs
I was really happy with that cycle!

3. 3rd Cycle was at the age of 28 and was a 12 weeks cycle. It contained Deca Durabolin 400 mg a week witch I shot in my chest and shoulders for the first time also 500 mg a week of Sust 250 and Winstrol 50 mg ed for 6 weeks

4. 4. My fourth cycle was the same as the 3rd one only difference was a 10 week cycle and the Winstrol was for 4 weeks

5. 5th Cycle was at the age of 34 but at this time I really was not working out that good slacked off a lot! I was working too much and did not want to dedicate my self to that life style. I just wanted to make money! That time in my life was hard I forgot about my family and my life around me.

It was selfish of me and it was also hard on my family too. I was never home! Always out and did not spend a lot of time with the ones I loved. All I know is that Money will make you do things that you regret!

I did test 500mg a week with deca at 300mg a week and novla 10mg ED through the cycle.

I gained about 10 lbs and after 2 weeks I did HCG for the first time at 500 EOD for two weeks. After discontinuance, of HCG I did Clomid at 100 a day and Nolvadex at 20 a day.

6. 6th cycle was at the age of 36 when I decided to get serious about working out again and the family was in good shape!
My cycle was QV Deca at 200 mg and Test E at 250 mg also EQ and I did Sust at 250mg. I think this was my best cycle and I gained about 25 lbs but I did not lose that much and I was extremely happy with the results. After did PCT.

6. In the last two years I have done 2 cycles both Test E at 750mg and deca at 200mg with Novla at 10 mg ed after I did my pct.

“That’s it thank god I am finished”

If I have make any grammar or spelling mistakes oh well! ;)

Oh if I have left anything out please PM me Pincrusher thanks!!!

P

pincrusher

thanks for posting your schedule. couple things i see off the bat,
you say you used this diet for the last 2 years? have you increased the amount of food you eat without changing what it is that you eat during the last 2 years?
what is the purpose of the run first thing in the morning prior to eating anything?

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
pincrusher said:
thanks for posting your schedule. couple things i see off the bat,
you say you used this diet for the last 2 years? have you increased the amount of food you eat without changing what it is that you eat during the last 2 years?
what is the purpose of the run first thing in the morning prior to eating anything?

Yes I have used this diet for the last two years and I think I've just gotten used to it.

I have increased the amount of food I eat without changing my diet when I’m bulking. I usually and add one more chicken Brest and a can of tuna also one more protein shake mixed in my diet plan.

Pin I try but really I just can’t eat more then that!

Running in the morning---- I’ve always ran in the morning because I was always told that running in the morning on an empty stomach was better to burn fat. Is this not right :confused:
I really don’t like to run in the afternoon.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Captain Canuck said:
Yes I have used this diet for the last two years and I think I've just gotten used to it.

I have increased the amount of food I eat without changing my diet when I’m bulking. I usually and add one more chicken Brest and a can of tuna also one more protein shake mixed in my diet plan.

Pin I try but really I just can’t eat more then that!

Running in the morning---- I’ve always ran in the morning because I was always told that running in the morning on an empty stomach was better to burn fat. Is this not right :confused:
I really don’t like to run in the afternoon.
I do TONS of cardio, and have to say that a good morning run about a half hour after a very light snack and a coffee RULES for getting your day started. Without high blood glucose levels, if you run more than 45 min or so, you'll definitely teach your body to burn fat as fuel and keep lean. Be sure to eat lots ASAP after your workout though to replenish your muscles. With your metabolic rate still high after your run, you'll replenish your muscles, but not deposit much new fat, especially if you down some protein, fruit, etc. instead of carbs.

P

pincrusher

running in the am is certainly a great way to cut bodyfat but it is a little counterproductive when trying to bulk. i would suggest cutting down on how many times you run during your bulking cycle to one maybe 2x per week unless you start to put on to much undue fat.
as for the eating part, protein shakes are a great way to increase total caloric and protein consumption without filling you up to bad. i have a few great protein shake recipies i will send to you that are higher in calories but also great for protein and good carbs. i have one of them on this site somewhere but will sned you copies.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
pincrusher said:
running in the am is certainly a great way to cut body fat but it is a little counterproductive when trying to bulk. I would suggest cutting down on how many times you run during your bulking cycle to one maybe 2x per week unless you start to put on to much undue fat.
As for the eating part, protein shakes are a great way to increase total caloric and protein consumption without filling you up to bad. I have a few great protein shake recopies I will send to you that are higher in calories but also great for protein and good carbs. I have one of them on this site somewhere but will send you copies.

Ok thanks!
Just let me know when you want to give me your program.
I will start my cycle on the 6 of February I would like to Just try 200mg of Deca a week and Sustanon 250 mg with Winstrol at 30mg ED for the last 5 weeks.

I grow really good on Sustanon 500mg a week and deca 300mg a week.
That’s what I usually take and I always get good results from this cycle.

This experiment is about taking smaller amounts of AAS so I thought that 200mg and 250 mg would be enough for this test. Since I already know I can grow very well at Sustanon 500mg a week and deca 300mg a week.

What do you think? Is this ok for the experiment?

stealthmeister said:
I do TONS of cardio, and have to say that a good morning run about a half hour after a very light snack and a coffee RULES for getting your day started. Without high blood glucose levels, if you run more than 45 min or so, you'll definitely teach your body to burn fat as fuel and keep lean. Be sure to eat lots ASAP after your workout though to replenish your muscles. With your metabolic rate still high after your run, you'll replenish your muscles, but not deposit much new fat, especially if you down some protein, fruit, etc. instead of carbs.

Yes I know Steel and I value or committed on this! Thanks
I just don’t want to lose too much lean body mass and gain fat on my body!!

After I run I will replenish my muscles with a protein shake and add some oatmeal in with it. Ideally I would like to add other ingredients’ to the mix but I don’t want the shake to heavy. So is this a good idea to just the oatmeal??

After you run do you take a shake? Also what ingredients’ do you put in it?

Thanks steel for this advice on the cardio and blood glucose levels!! :)

-

P

pincrusher

Captain Canuck said:
Pincrusher Are we doing this or not?? If so please put down the program that you want me to fallow.

Thanks mate!!
yes we are still doing this. just give me a few more days to get everything ready for ya then i will pm it to you. im switching this to pm's because i dont want any unneeded crap from other members who may not agree with what we are doing. you will still be able to post results and such but the heart of the program i want kept private for now. :)

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
pincrusher said:
yes we are still doing this. just give me a few more days to get everything ready for ya then i will pm it to you. im switching this to pm's because i dont want any unneeded crap from other members who may not agree with what we are doing. you will still be able to post results and such but the heart of the program i want kept private for now. :)

Ok Pincrusher take your time!

I'm not starting it tell February you have lots of time to get everything ready
I just wanted to know if we where still doing it :) I will wait for you to PM me on this before I start my cycle and we can discuss it a little bit more

Thanks!

P

pincrusher

Captain Canuck said:
Captain Canuck

Stats

-Age 38, height 5.11, and ½ but I think I am closer to 6’feet

-Current weight 192 lbs.

-Approximate body fat percent---13%

-Supplements

- Por- Rated Protein powder total carbs 4g

-Hela-Force capsule [for protecting the liver] two times a day when on cycle once a day when off cycle.

- Vitamin C 500 once a day

-Omega -3 and Flaxseed oil

-B-Complex vitamin once a day

-Daily multivitamin vitamin once a day

-Glucosamine 3 times a day

-Vitamin E 400 I.U.

This is a breakdown of my meals and the timing of the meals. -Eat every 2-3 hours. First I get up and go to the gym at 7:30 am run for 45 min.

1. Protein shakes one scoop with a cup of skin milk at around 8:30am after my Run. add 1/2 scoop of protein powder to this for added protein

1. 8 egg whites
looks good

2. One bottle of water
4. One cup of brown rice
cut out 1 carb source or at least limit it and add a little more protein such as an extra chichen breast or some tuna

Work out!

2. One cup of oatmeal
3. One bottle of water
add 1/2 scoop more protein

1. One can of tuna
2. Chicken Brest
3. one bottle of water
add some more carbs such as some canned peaches or something like that

2. Chicken Brest
3. one bottle of water
4. one orange
5. ½ cup of tomato’s
add 1/2 scoop more protein powder to the shake

1. Chicken Brest
3. one bottle of water

1. One can of tuna
I have never change my meals in two years so if you do change then pin I hope it’s not to dramatic.

2. One bottle of water

ok look at the comments i added to most of the meals and let me know what you think.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
pincrusher said:
Captain Canuck said:
Captain Canuck

1. Protein shakes one scoop with a cup of skin milk at around 8:30am after my Run. add 1/2 scoop of protein powder to this for added protein

1. 8 egg whites
looks good

2. One bottle of water
4. One cup of brown rice
cut out 1 carb source or at least limit it and add a little more protein such as an extra chichen breast or some tuna

Work out!

2. One cup of oatmeal
3. One bottle of water
add 1/2 scoop more protein

1. One can of tuna
2. Chicken Brest
3. one bottle of water
add some more carbs such as some canned peaches or something like that

2. Chicken Brest
3. one bottle of water
4. one orange
5. ½ cup of tomato’s
add 1/2 scoop more protein powder to the shake

1. Chicken Brest
3. one bottle of water

1. One can of tuna
2. One bottle of water

ok look at the comments i added to most of the meals and let me know what you think.

That looks good pin the changes in my diet are not too dramatic!

You say I should just add more scoops of protein and you also want me to cut 1 carbohydrate source out in meal 2 right?
Am I eating too much carbs??

Meal 4 you say I need more carbs?
I like canned peaches this should be no problem and I will add them for meal 4.