©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Car accident !

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
I got into a fucking car accident today & my vehicle is totaled.

Whats the next disaster in my life. WTF!

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Damn bro, thats the last thing you needed right now, are you ok? What happened, rear ended or somebody pull out in front of you?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Really hate to hear that Lavey. SUX. I hope you are OK. I know its cliche to say, but that is the important thing. Think about what might have happened to you physically. Bad stuff happens in a blink. Good will happen in a blink too. Hang in there.

Last edited:

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
My 2015 Jeep is totaled & there was no serious injury to those involved. I got 6 stitches above my eye & 3 stitches on my lips. Im just sore all over - bumps & bruises..Just thankful Gabby was not in the car & no one was seriously injured.

Thanks for asking brothers! Now what am I gonna do about getting another ride? :(

Last edited:

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
I'm guessing you have full coverage on your jeep if it's a 2015? If the accident wasn't your fault and the other driver has insurance, shouldnt be too difficult to get reimbursed...even if it was your fault with full coverage u should be ok...question is, is how high is your deductable?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Very glad to hear there was no serious injury. Can your insurance set you up in a rental until you get another car?

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Dude I read that and was like no!! Glad you're ok. I bet down the road you have something special coming your way. You're going through a mound of shit right now. And it seems to me alot of bad stuff happens before something awesome does. Can't feast without a fast...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I like the way you think psych! Your life follows your mind, so stay positive.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Sorta beautiful. For 3 drivers me wife and 26 yr old daughter its 740 a month.
Man I cant wait to get up outta here. Lavey that jeep can be replaced . insurance will give you a loaner. They hit you right? their insurance will eat it.
Glad you guys are ok. Thanks and update us . T

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Sorta beautiful. For 3 drivers me wife and 26 yr old daughter its 740 a month.
Man I cant wait to get up outta here. Lavey that jeep can be replaced . insurance will give you a loaner. They hit you right? their insurance will eat it.
Glad you guys are ok. Thanks and update us . T
-

I got a rental & Im waiting on my insurance company to let me know whats up! There were 3 cars involved in the accident.

The car in front of me hit a truck - I hit that car then I was hit from behind. Im just pissed off a bit - shit will work itself out.

Thanks for asking guys. Im glad I found this board - Members here give a fuck & the maturity level is like no other board.
Cant stand the big boards bc its all about the sources & newbies
always crying about some shit.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
-

I got a rental & Im waiting on my insurance company to let me know whats up! There were 3 cars involved in the accident.

The car in front of me hit a truck - I hit that car then I was hit from behind. Im just pissed off a bit - shit will work itself out.

Thanks for asking guys. Im glad I found this board - Members here give a fuck & the maturity level is like no other board.
Dont know how it works in your state but in IL the person who rear ends someone is almost always at fault. In your case when there is more than 2 the person in the back is responsible for everyone else. Happened to my brother...he was the 5th and last car. Responsible for the 4 in front of him.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
The first car known as line one will be at fault. Were there any tickets issued?
T

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Get the report and find out. doubtful that others were not ticketed. You were the sandwich car.. T

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
-

Actually, that's 4 cars involved. As long as you're insured there shouldn't be an issue.