©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cardio and weights or weights and cardio??

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
What is best to do: first cardio before weights or other way around?

I heard different opinions with arguments which all makes sense, so I am very confused which to follow.

I am curious what you guys have to say on this_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

MPMC

Aug 31, 2009
I like to warm up on the treadmill for 5 minutes and then lift. Save the cardio for after. You dont want to use up your strength and energy before lifting weights.

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
Same, cardio on non training days. Otherelse I won't give 100 % to the one I do imediatly after , either cardio or weights

freddie

May 2, 2011
What is best to do: first cardio before weights or other way around?

I heard different opinions with arguments which all makes sense, so I am very confused which to follow.

I am curious what you guys have to say on this_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

If you do cardio and weights on the same day, probably the best way of doing it will be alternating between the order of the routine, so one week for example you can start with cardio and the next week with weights.

brandon

May 11, 2011
I split them in two daily sessions of cardio early in the morning and gym late afternoon. This way I give my body enough time to recover and I am ready for another intense session. I’m not capable to hit the gym immediately after the cardio.