©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cardio at home

gavin

May 6, 2011
I'm looking for few advices about what cardio can I do at home. I work a lot and I have other commitments so I have trouble with going to the gym . any input would be appreciated

tonys12

Jun 14, 2010
I'm looking for few advices about what cardio can I do at home. I work a lot and I have other commitments so I have trouble with going to the gym . any input would be appreciated

you could use a exercise bike or if your on a budget one of those cardio video , tae-bo..

gavin

May 6, 2011
you could use a exercise bike or if your on a budget one of those cardio video , tae-bo..

I would be delighted to do some kind of aerobic thing but definitely I will not buy their stinking videos:naughty1:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

Burst cardio training doing sprints. You can be done in 20-30mins.

private

May 10, 2011

Agree with exercise bikes too. them are pretty cheap , also If you do not annoy neighbors who stay below you, you can get a skipping rope;)

Harbour

Jul 5, 2011
Hi gavin,
You must take some time from your work to get healthy and fit and at home you can do walking, jogging and running.
If you have bicycle you can also use it as cardio exercise. You can skip rope, climb stairs to burn fats.