©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cardio on empty Stomach

Lara

Jun 19, 2013
I am not agree with you at all. According to me you should have to eat or drink some thing before doing cardio or exercise. Don't do breakfast or you take heavy meal but just drink some juice or shake. It's good.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I am not agree with you at all. According to me you should have to eat or drink some thing before doing cardio or exercise. Don't do breakfast or you take heavy meal but just drink some juice or shake. It's good.

Can you provide support for you claim? Why is the method you state better? Not you opinion, but scientific proof.

swolesearcher

AnaSCI VET
May 31, 2013
If you are going to do low intensity stead state (LISS) like Brick mentioned, then AM is your best bet. This way you glycogen stores should be low at that time and once they are used up, you use stored fat.

HIIT, although personally I have found it best in the AM just for effect it has on elevating metabolism throughout the day, can be used at any time because the fat burning from HIIT mainly comes from the EPOC effect. Your metabolism is elevated for a prolonged period based on the intensity of the cardio and you'll burn fat throughout the day regardless of whether it is done on an empty stomach or not.

In addition to caffeine in the AM, adding in yohimbine HCl before AM cardio is also a great way to burn fat from stubborn areas. For those unfamiliar with yohimbine: Yohimbine is an alpha 2 receptor antagonist, which means it inhibits the action of the alpha2 receptor. Alpha2 receptors store bodyfat. Therefore, in order to burn stubborn fat we must override the inhibitory effect of the alpha2 receptors. By blocking the alpha2 receptor with yohimbine, the negative feedback caused by norepinepherine binding to the alpha receptors is reduced and fatty acid liberation is increased. So basically, it makes it easier to burn fat from the areas that you tend to be trouble spots for fat loss.

bro you know everything... glad you`re part of the board.. i`m learning tons of things everyday on this amazing board... thanks for sharing your knowledge

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
bro you know everything... glad you`re part of the board.. i`m learning tons of things everyday on this amazing board... thanks for sharing your knowledge

I appreciate it. I just love to see people reach their goals and enjoy giving back.

I've been away for a little while as my life has gotten pretty nuts. I hope it calms down soon.

MarkHerry

Jun 25, 2013
Cardio exercise is best to do specially with empty stomach. Walk,jogging,cycling,running and yoga all are best cardio exercises. Its a best way to do cardio with empty stomach.