©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cardio

harrison

Jan 27, 2011
What is the difference between cardio with pants and cardio with shorts? Sounds weird but I keep wondering.

lke45

Apr 30, 2011
I think it just comes down to preference
I personally were sweat pants because I'm not a shorts wearing person.

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
it would just make you sweat more in theory, and lose more water weight, but not fat.

gavin

May 6, 2011
it would make you hotter, which is better. heat is the synergist in many reactions in your body ,including your muscles.

kidmod

May 8, 2012
I noticed that most pros simply like to cover up. I also like to cover up during cardio than during training.

Chalmer

Banned
Jul 2, 2012
Hi Harrison,
Pant may makes your body hot and may be less comfortable than shorts. I always use shorts for cardio exercises and I have been doing cardio regularly since last 9 months and dropped 37 lbs with cardio and diet plans.

Mark222

Banned
Aug 29, 2012
Personally I don't wear shorts even during workouts but wear trousers. So you means to wear trousers or shorts for cardio. Actually technically it means that we get more sweat in trousers so pants cardio seems to be more effective than shorts cardio.

Edgen1100

Banned
Oct 12, 2012
I am here to this thread and i know about the cardio exercise importance.
Most of the people in the world like the cardio exercise work.It is the
best for weight loss of the body and fitness.I like these cardio exercises
like,...
1 Swimming
2 Cycling
3 Running
4 Push up..

Damion

Banned
Oct 10, 2012
Pant may makes your body hot and may be less comfortable than shorts. I always use shorts for cardio exercises and I have been doing cardio regularly since last 9 months and dropped 37 lbs with cardio and diet plans.