©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cardoi question

arthur60

May 10, 2011
I noticed that when I don't do cardio, I'm always stronger the next week. I need some help on how can I still do cardio, but also get stronger, or at least not get weaker?

gavin

May 6, 2011
If you trying to lose weight, then cardio is necessary, but if your not cutting, do it just to maintain your health

arthur60

May 10, 2011
yes , the reason why i do cardio is because of healthy heart and alot of other reasons. now i'm doing brisk walking 3 times a week for 30 min, and that is enough t make my a bit weaker.so, what do you think is recommend for me ?

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
How does your diet and rest look? I do cardio to help with endurance and it is just part of my routine now. Maybe looking to something like Syntheselen for an energy boost.

rmx08

Apr 22, 2011
I would say that it's up to you. I have friends who do are not doing cardio during a bulking cycle

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I noticed that when I don't do cardio, I'm always stronger the next week. I need some help on how can I still do cardio, but also get stronger, or at least not get weaker?

We only do cardio on non weight training days.