©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

careers, expertise, assistance, and support

swimm

Mar 30, 2007
Hey bros,

As I was lying on my back last night, counting sheep that just wouldn't stop coming, fantasizing about all of the tasty ways to eat the sheep, a thought went through my head. As my wife would say, that in itself is an accomplishment for me. But, anyway, here goes.

While a few of us are lucky enough, or talented enough, to make a living / career out of bodybuilding, training, bb-information (i.e. BigA), bb products (i.e. Alin), managing gyms, etc., it is my supposition that many of us have a variety of other careers.

Further, I am extremely thankful to many of you (such as BigA, Tyrone, rAjjin, & many others not mentioned) for sharing knowledge, time, and generosity to help guide those like myself who would be lost without such support. But, the dilemna ... how can I ever return the favor (yes, I know T ... a nice big fat check would be a start :rolleyes: ).

Unfortunately, I have very few greenbacks ($$$) to my name. Instead, I do have other skills that may be of value, and it is my assumption that many others have diverse skill sets that may be valuable to others at some point in time. (for example, I know of a few attorneys around here that often step in to offer assistance).

Getting to the point, I thought those of us with diverse careers that might be willing to assist others, as appropriate, might be willing to list those skills as an offering to support others with guidance and/or advice as required.

Okay ... enough of an introduction ... my next post will be my own example. Mod's ... if you think i am way off base or this is of no benefit, please feel free to call me an idiot, flame me, or use your creativity to belittle me. (If you need ideas, please feel free to PM my wife ... she is an expert!)

swimm

Mar 30, 2007
swimm's pathetic list of talents

Swimming (duh)
PE (mechanical, process, and manufacturing engineering)
CPA (US)
MBA (business finance, strategy, game theory)
Finance (my career ... derivatives, financial structures, private equity, LBOs, MBOs, M&A, Corporate Restructuring, Angel Financing) :eek:

Okay ... let the flames begin. But, if I can be of assistance to anyone, please feel free to ask.