©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cause of soreness???

Gettinhuge_pump

Ok this may sound a little far fetched, but a veteran from my gym in the AAS field told me this...Lets say for instance it is 70 degrees F outside and you inject on that day. The next day it is either 10-15 degrees warmer or colder outside. He insists that this causes the "test flu" or at least the flu like symptoms to take effect and also insists that it will make the inject site incredibly sore for extended amounts of time. Anyone have any insight or thoughts on this?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
my thought is why do people say shit or make it up when they have no answer? Fucking people.strange.
That is silly as hell. The farenhiet has nothing to do with nothing.
You shot your body full of hormones the day before.Your thymus-well hell
doesnt it just make common sense you will feel a li'l off center.?THATS what everyone calls the test flu.
temp has nothing to do with soreness either,sorry your friend is an ignorant dunce.I cant put it any kinder.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
All I can say is WOW! And to think I thought I had morons at my gym. I think your gym vet hit a whole new level of stupidity with that comment! Please, don't take any advice from that guy, you'll probably would wind up hurting yourself.

P

pincrusher

if he was correct then just going from inside your home to outside where the temp is different would cause test flu. what about all the people who use a heating pad on the injection site to help disperse the oil. would they not then feel the test flu?
that was too funny LOL