©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Central GA Strongest Man 2013

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
KM Strongman CGSM 2013 - YouTube

I got 3rd. I was a but
Disappointed, but had a good day. Log press I was very off balance and just never felt strong in it. Every other event came down to 1-2 seconds or 1-2 reps. It was a tough day.

Normally I compete in the 231 weight class. There was no 231 class, just 200-265. Other than the guy that got last, I was the lightest guy in my class.

Log was 250lbs
Car Deadlift
675lb yoke for 100'
850lb tire
310lb stone for reps

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
You are one strong dude IMHO and off days happen as you know. There is always the next meet.

Hit it hard,
Hawk

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
I appreciate the words fellas.

I feel pretty good about it. My log was off, but other than that everything was pretty good and I stayed in the top the whole day.

Giving up 20-30lbs to guys, I think I did damn good

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Thank you everyone... I am adding once piece of equipment as I go. So training will get better and and I will be more prepared. I haven't done stones in 6 months, won that event. Haven't done tire flip in a year, car deadlift has been six months. Yoke I did twice leading up to this. And log has only been about a month. So it's good to be gettin all my equipment built up again

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Nice job brutha..I was screaming at my tablet during the whole video cause seeing that got me jacked.. looks like great weather and a bad ass day for you an your possee ..wish I was there in person ..

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Nice job brutha..I was screaming at my tablet during the whole video cause seeing that got me jacked.. looks like great weather and a bad ass day for you an your possee ..wish I was there in person ..

Haha weather was AWESOME!!!! Big crowd, prolly 300 hundred people! It was great