©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Central GA Strongest Man

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
[ame]http://youtu.be/61rKu9AJV5c[/ame]

Here's video from March 22... I was the lightest out of a 200-265 class... Weighed in about 7pm fully clothed at 226... Tied for 3rd... Guy that got 1st cut from 285, second weighed 255 and guy I tied with weighed 265... So not bad, but still should have placed higher... They didn't count my 19th rep on DL and I fell on tire flip... That cost me 2nd... But I'm back on track and doing 2 platinum Plus shows soon... Those are fora LW pro cardImageUploadedByTapatalk1396304182.440430.jpg
This was after tire... Pissed and hurting haha

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Hell yeah bro, being the lightest there and placing like you did is awesome. Beast!

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Not happy with how it turned out... But I don't just post the good days lol two pro shows next with just 105k or 231.4 guys so much better

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
We are our own worst critics brother its what makes us successful with what we do. Your a fucking beast at 226 dude congrats on the accomplishment!

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
Great job nonetheless. I know you don't compete to lose, but I see a ton of potential. You have the skill and the height...just a bit more weight and they will be trying to keep up with you.

Hawk

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Great job nonetheless. I know you don't compete to lose, but I see a ton of potential. You have the skill and the height...just a bit more weight and they will be trying to keep up with you.

Hawk

For my weight class I am ok... Normally it's 231.4 and under... I've tried to be bigger and I just feel comfortable... I like 225-230.... I handed over the reigns for diet and training and it's working ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396320189.879467.jpgleaner and stronger every day

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Awesome. I can remeber just a couple years ago some of the numbers you were trying to meet and exceed.Remember? You blew past those and on to the next level. Thanks for posting, T...

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Congrats brother like others said we're our on worst critics but that'll just make u that much better for ur next meet. U look great been following u for a few years now and you've made a drastic progression. Not to mention packed on some serious strength and muscle BTW beard looks great.
P

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Awesome. I can remeber just a couple years ago some of the numbers you were trying to meet and exceed.Remember? You blew past those and on to the next level. Thanks for posting, T...

Yea a lot of times I get down about my numbers and progress and it's crazy to look back when I started 4years ago and see how far I have come... I love seeing the progress... But it's time to step it up. I've done good, but hasn't got me where I want in this sport... So some things have changed and I WILL get my pro card

Congrats brother like others said we're our on worst critics but that'll just make u that much better for ur next meet. U look great been following u for a few years now and you've made a drastic progression. Not to mention packed on some serious strength and muscle BTW beard looks great.
P

It's funny, this past comp was exactly 4years after I started Strongman... And I weighed exactly the same then as I did for this comp... But man has my composition changed...

Haha yea me and The Beard are best friends... And you wouldn't believe it, but I have A LOT more women show interest and flirt than ever before

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Haha yea me and The Beard are best friends... And you wouldn't believe it, but I have A LOT more women show interest and flirt than ever before[/QUOTE]

Chicks dig beards man its a fact!

Phoenixk2

AnaSCI VET
Dec 2, 2013
Wow extremely impressive strength and endurance. And the technique as well especially with that stone. Can't wait to see you get that card.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
http://youtu.be/61rKu9AJV5c

Here's video from March 22... I was the lightest out of a 200-265 class... Weighed in about 7pm fully clothed at 226... Tied for 3rd... Guy that got 1st cut from 285, second weighed 255 and guy I tied with weighed 265... So not bad, but still should have placed higher... They didn't count my 19th rep on DL and I fell on tire flip... That cost me 2nd... But I'm back on track and doing 2 platinum Plus shows soon... Those are fora LW pro cardView attachment 13896
This was after tire... Pissed and hurting haha

You look like a juiced up zach galifianakis... LoL

Good job!