©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Chaotic labz did it again

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
They are back with prohormones. What you guys think of ingredients?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375318203373.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375318203373.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 64

distributer1134

Apr 2, 2005
I wouldn't use it simply because I don't know how much of each designer steroid is in it... Do you have that info?

Good question. Ill contact and see if they have the break down on this. I sell this product and tons of PH's im shop and this never caught my eye. Good looking out.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Good question. Ill contact and see if they have the break down on this. I sell this product and tons of PH's im shop and this never caught my eye. Good looking out.

D, I googled around but I'm not sure on the name of that one... What's the name on not so I can do some more digging?

I'll be honest with you, I used several kinds of PHs/DSs even though I know they are more toxic than most oral AAS. Yeah, I did it...I'm not proud of it, but what's done is done. I used the original superdrol - fucking nuts, strength was insane. Side effects like acne, back pumps, sleeplessness, short tempter, joint pain & lethargy.

Halodrol - loved this stuff. Leaned me out and got me vascular as hell. Maintained strength while dieting. Did get lethargy and massive back pumps

Epistane - lean muscle gains but nothing drastic. Used thus when gaining and cutting and was able to accumulate strength fast and maintain muscle while dieting.

DMZ / max LMG stack - got strong as fuck but I got water retention and increased BP as well as astronomical liver values. IMO, not worth the sides. I also got lethargic and nauseated at times.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I was looking up the ingredients and was on the chaotic labz site and couldn't find this exact product:

1-androstene-3b-ol 17-one = 1-DHEA = 1-Androsterone which converts to 1-androstenediol (1-AD)

4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one = 4-DHEA = 4-AD (here is some info on it: 4 androstene-3b-ol, 17-one: What is it?)

19Nor-DehydroEpiAndrosterone is a precursor to nandrolone

So this one might put a lot of stress on your body...