©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

check email

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
kell11 said:
No,its here and it's these days. (a couple apples)
I'll get over it...Or leave.
Im not trying to sound dramatic.(sigh)

i'm sure it will pass. kinda like i hope these heart palpitations do. had them off and on all day.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Captain Canuck said:
lol Come on Kell be a big brother!!!
I have.At least 1000 out of 1500 times +or-.
The crowd is getting hopeless.And reckless
I dont want to sound dramatic,but I sense tension and a small sense of impending danger...Anasci,I hope you see this.I wont repeat it-I will PM you.I owe you that.

And the sense of humor has taken a turn south.
must've been the store always being robbed,raped and pillaged-that was a lotta fun.As i said some cant take it or dont have a sense of humor. :)

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
kell11 said:
I have.At least 1000 out of 1500 times +or-.
The crowd is getting hopeless.And reckless
I dont want to sound dramatic,but I sense tension and a small sense of impending danger...Anasci,I hope you see this.I wont repeat it-I will PM you.I owe you that.

And the sense of humor has taken a turn south.
must've been the store always being robbed,raped and pillaged-that was a lotta fun.As i said some cant take it or dont have a sense of humor. :)

I understand Kell11
Just remember you always got a friend here Bro!! :cool:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I just find it funny that no one answered the poor guys question. lol

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
ORACLE said:
I just find it funny that no one answered the poor guys question. lol

Don't hurt yourself trying to answer his question Oracle. Wouldn't want you to pull a muscle typing or anything.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
MaSTa LifTa said:
Don't hurt yourself trying to answer his question Oracle. Wouldn't want you to pull a muscle typing or anything.

shut up fauker...lol...i just realized that i didn't answer the question either. But hey neither did you :p