©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Check my suspension pics.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
[quote fuseball;175563]I want that tren...

Look who pops in with a gimmy gimmy post..?

nuclear2@12 Also with the tren+win I filtered in bb also but tbh I don't realy think its needed, once the raw in thru the filter you don't need more solvent correct?

once filtered no more needed is correct..[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I would pay for it IB lol geeze

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Test susp has bits in it the rest are fine, what can this be? Looks like the poly80? Its the only this substance that's been added?

Will I need to add bb?

4anu9e5a.jpg

It settles at the bottom so its not floating in the mix, soon as I stop shaking it settles to the bottom???

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Lol.. Fuse im still waitin on nuclears free gift dont bring money out yet.

Nuclear in that pic ↑ is that globs of like jell? If yes thats typical so just heat up some ,shake, draw , 3ml slam..gtg.. in a typical pharm grade suspension as in aquaviron which is 25mg/ ml it comtains Thiomersal which is not allowed or sold in usa due to it
having mercury in miniscule amount. While in India i saw them for .45 cents an ampule somehow an undisclosed amount fell into my belongings with a prescription.. Müy büeno

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Ok cheers so does test susp normally have this? Will this happen no matter what and oes all ugl's have it aswell?

When I mixed my ba+poly80+water in a 100ml sterile vial there was clear jelly type stuff on the bottom which cleared when warmed so I assumed its the poly80.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Just had my 1st shot of that tren'susp.... that has a sting! Lol 1st 5secs it got a strong 'bite' on it but by about 10secs its completely gone,

Then I stand up and walk around there still abit 'nip' for 1-2mins then its completely gone.

Even pressing on the inj site there no pain. All good :)

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Lol..20% guaiacol must be the sting ..will it go thru 29 slin? If so pin ure traps

No its 10% guaiacol dude,

1-2g(50-100mg/ml) raw
+
2ml guaiacol

in a 20ml vial

;)

Pump was great in the gym, nice and solid looking a lot more veins coming out. I prefer it to test'susp pre wo.

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Winstrol what's happened, is this normal or have I fukd it somehow?

I think its getting better as time goes on so does suspensions need a few days to mix properly? The 1 I made a week ago is perfect now.
aty7a8e6.jpg

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Any advice on the winstrol its full of light brown speckles, is this normal?

Everythings in there that needs to be so I don't understand it, heating it seems to make it werse?

Last edited:

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
New pic of the winstrol

agabe3a7.jpg

Shaking it doesn't mix well, this pic is the win wen its settled, if I leave it for a day the top half starts to clear as water and all the white and mess in it settles at the bottom..

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
The 1st 20ml win is perfect, the next time I made it (the fukd pics above) I made 100ml all at once, maybe that's why its gone wrong?

Basskiller reccomends to make 20ml at a time, I went for 100ml to save time but its turned out like that??

But still the content is exactly the same so why is it difrent?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
For some reason I think the guaiacol has seperated from the water, and doesn't look like its going to mix back in???

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Its fine and guial has seperated but heat it up and pin.
Not pretty to the eye but u know its real mg/ ml. Most winny is 50mg and i could care less if lable says 100.. anyone have lab test proof post here...ib

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
I'm thinking maybe it makes a difrence if I add the water to the g+raw solution when the g+raw is still hot or cold?

nuclear2@12

Mar 5, 2013
Yeah filter the raw /sol first then add water..how much guiala again 20%?. I cant download pics for some reason or id show mine..gotta be my tablet

No iv used 10% as its in a 20ml vial, so 2ml guaiacol to 1g raw,

And 2ml guaiacol to 2g raw test+dbol 100mg/ml but there melting points lower and theve came out spot on.