©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Chest issues post injection

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
So, I tried out a new lab last week for test c. About 5 minutes after injection, crazy metallic taste in the back of my mouth, chest got tight, felt a little weak and light headed. Lasted maybe 10 minutes before going away. Came back a few minutes later, went away quick. Hooray, I got some in a vein or something. Next day, I was fine.

Only two days later I've been having the same thing happen a few times a day since. Nowhere near as bad and getting more mild each time, but damn it sucks. Ever heard of that happening before?

Jan 26, 2015
midwest
Almost sounds like you knicked a vein with Tren, but it should have come and gone the minute it happened!

Bear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Sounds like the oil went into the vein, I am unsure of the duration of the side effects of that. A few days later I would think it would have cleared out. Is the lab reputable? If it happens again I would consider dumping it. chances of entering another vien is slight. Then you might have an anwser. I dont brew, but you might want to research what additives/ carriers might cause the metallic taste. persoanlly I dont like chewing on tin foil....

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
Thanks for the replies. Lab seems reputable, I know other people who have used them, even this same batch, and loved it. I'm wondering if i don't get along with benzyl benzoate or whatever. I've only used test e before, and from what i hear, test c may use more, and this lab may use a lot more BB than others.

I mean, hooray for not getting an infection, but I'll probably ditch the stuff if I can't breath for a week after injecting.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would suspect you nicked a vein. Try a different injection site. Quads are at a higher risk for me when I pin. I don't think I ever have hit a vein on a glute pin. Are you aspirating?

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
I would suspect you nicked a vein. Try a different injection site. Quads are at a higher risk for me when I pin. I don't think I ever have hit a vein on a glute pin. Are you aspirating?

Aspirating yes. I'll try another site next time, though I have to figure out how to aspirate on my glute, seems tricky.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've only had that happen with Tren, and it never lasted longer than 10 minutes, tops. I'd be concerned about it. If it happened every time, no way I'd continue using that gear.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Aspirating yes. I'll try another site next time, though I have to figure out how to aspirate on my glute, seems tricky.

I just do it one handed. It is a little tricky but not hard at all. Hold the barrel of the syringe with the 3 small fingers and draw back enough on the plunger using the index finger and thumb, until you see either an air bubble or blood.