©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Chimp's Cycle Journal

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
They have a forum for this at Fitness Geared. It's a great way to see what kind of cycle's other people are doing and what kind of results they are getting from them. I actually started my cycle two weeks ago but am just now getting this started because I have been pretty busy lately.

My second cycle started on Sunday January 4th and is the following:

weeks 1-10 500mg QV test enan (250mg injections every Sun and Wed)
weeks 1-5 50mg Denkall Anadrol (25mg 2x a day)
weeks 1-5 1000mg ALA every day for liver protection
weeks 1-10 .25mg ldex every day for bloat
weeks 1-10 1.25mg Finasteride every day for hair/acne

Nolvadex on hand in case gyno starts.

PCT will be clomid
day 1 300mg
day 2-14 100mg per day
day 15-30 50mg per day

My stats (what I know) are as follows:
age = 36
height = 5'7"
years training = 17
weight = 191 lbs. the day I started my cycle
body fat = lean - never had it checked

Basic training schedule
Mon = chest and shoulders
Tues = legs
Wed = rest
Thurs = arms
Fri = back and traps

Diet
approximately 4000 cal per day (40-50% protein, 40-50% carbs, 10% fat)

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
I’ll use this post to try and catch up with the first two weeks of my cycle.

Week 1 results:
Monday and Tuesday I had great workouts. I’m sure it was probably the psychological affect of knowing I started a cycle, but I’ll take whatever I can get. I had some slight headaches the first couple of days, probably from the Anadrol. I also found out quickly that I have to take the ALA with food or else I get nasty indigestion/heartburn. Thursday and Friday I could definitely feel the strength kicking in also started to feel it in my pumps.

Week 2 results:
Strength continues to increase as well as the pumps. Weight gains are noticeable and I’m starting to become a little irritable/impatient.

Saturday (day 14)
Since I’m not seeing any of the nasty sides that can come from Anadrol I increased my dosage from 50 to 75mg (full Denkall tab). I did notice some slight headaches again on Saturday but nothing since. My sex drive is starting to kick into overdrive. I didn’t think Anadrol did that so maybe the test is starting to work in that department.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Sounds good Chimp. And I think you should take ala with meals anyway shouldn't you? Because it is suppose to help shuttle the carbs and protein to your bloodstream more efficiently.

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
Monday (day 16)
Last night was chest and shoulders and my god did I feel good. Did sets of 315 for 6 reps on the flat bench. Reps were nice and slow on the way down and explosive on the way up. My goal is a 405 max by the end of this cycle.

Hit shoulders hard and left with an almost painful pump. I could barely lift my arms above shoulder height by the time we finished.

The Anadrol bloat is there (as you can tell by my weight increase below). Nothing to bad but I can tell my fingers and gut are a little swollen. If it gets any worse I may increase my ldex to .5mg per day until I finish the Anadrol.

Weighed in at 204 today, 13 pounds total increase.

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
<!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Jan 20 2004, 09:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Jan 20 2004, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sounds good Chimp. And I think you should take ala with meals anyway shouldn't you? Because it is suppose to help shuttle the carbs and protein to your bloodstream more efficiently. [/b][/quote]
Thanks Bro!

I didn't know that ALA helped with the carbs and protein. I was only taking it with the thought it would help protect my liver. But I am taking it with breakfast and dinner now.

Thanks for the tip!

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Chimp+Jan 20 2004, 09:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chimp @ Jan 20 2004, 09:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-jsjs24+Jan 20 2004, 09:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jsjs24 @ Jan 20 2004, 09:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sounds good Chimp. And I think you should take ala with meals anyway shouldn't you? Because it is suppose to help shuttle the carbs and protein to your bloodstream more efficiently. [/b][/quote]
Thanks Bro!

I didn't know that ALA helped with the carbs and protein. I was only taking it with the thought it would help protect my liver. But I am taking it with breakfast and dinner now.

Thanks for the tip! [/b][/quote]
Yea, it's good to take with your creatine too they say. I haven't tried it yet though. Cell tech has it at 200mg per serving. And damn good gains chimp, I think you'll see 405 for sure.