©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CJC-1295 with DAC and Hexarelin Log

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have felt good today. Although my lethargy has been bad. I struggled a lot in work today and it was a fairly easy day. I have to walk up steps quite a lot and they were torture. I had nothing in me and the morning dose would be the culprit. I did train hard in the gym pre work too but I always do that (didn't even train legs). The fatigue from these combo is no joke but apart from work I love the relaxed feeling. Plus the results are so amazing I will put up with it :)

I will resume my pre bed dosing from now on :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
From the studies I have read desensitization is possible with hexarelin. In numerous studies the gh response to hexarelin in humans becomes attenuated following long term usage. I am not planning to be on it for too long but just to help matters I had a day off from the hexarelin yesterday. I haven't injected today yet but will after this post.

I have to add though I had a strange thing happen before. But this has happened before peps on a few occasions in the last 6 months. It will be blood sugar and/or anxiety related... although 99% sure it is the latter. I feel that due to the effects I felt. Basically an odd feeling (anxious) and severe sweating and feeling very faint and shaking. I soaked through my hoodie in a matter of mins and the sweat was dripping off me. I was by subway so quickly went in and had a Tropicana, cookie and got a sandwich and felt better afterwards. It's a strange one as I hadn't had any caffeine earlier. The other times I have felt this it's after having too much caffeine as I am very sensitive to it. I missed my hormone shots (tren) last night so that may have contributed. Tren doesn't suit me at all but prami helps remarkably on it but missed my prami dose last night too.

Looking forward to taking my hexarelin now :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Gonna take 1mg cjc-dac and 66mcg hexarelin pre bed tonight. It's suppose to be 2moro but gonna bring it forward one day :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Prolonged stimulation of growth hormone (GH) and insulin-like growth factor I secretion by CJC-1295, a long-acting analog of GH-releasing hormone, in healthy adults.

AuthorsTeichman SL, et al. Show all Journal
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Mar;91(3):799-805. Epub 2005 Dec 13.

Affiliation
Abstract
CONTEXT: Therapeutic use of GHRH to enhance GH secretion is limited by its short duration of action.

OBJECTIVE: The objective of this study was to examine the pharmacokinetic profile, pharmacodynamic effects, and safety of CJC-1295, a long-acting GHRH analog.

DESIGN: The study design was two randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, ascending dose trials with durations of 28 and 49 d.

SETTING: The study was performed at two investigational sites.

PARTICIPANTS: Healthy subjects, ages 21-61 yr, were studied.

INTERVENTIONS: CJC-1295 or placebo was administered sc in one of four ascending single doses in the first study and in two or three weekly or biweekly doses in the second study.

MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: The main outcome measures were peak concentrations and area under the curve of GH and IGF-I; standard pharmacokinetic parameters were used for CJC-1295.

RESULTS: After a single injection of CJC-1295, there were dose-dependent increases in mean plasma GH concentrations by 2- to 10-fold for 6 d or more and in mean plasma IGF-I concentrations by 1.5- to 3-fold for 9-11 d. The estimated half-life of CJC-1295 was 5.8-8.1 d. After multiple CJC-1295 doses, mean IGF-I levels remained above baseline for up to 28 d. No serious adverse reactions were reported.

CONCLUSIONS: Subcutaneous administration of CJC-1295 resulted in sustained, dose-dependent increases in GH and IGF-I levels in healthy adults and was safe and relatively well tolerated, particularly at doses of 30 or 60 microg/kg. There was evidence of a cumulative effect after multiple doses. These data support the potential utility of CJC-1295 as a therapeutic agent.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog.

Ionescu M1, Frohman LA.
Author information

1Section of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Diabetes, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1747 West Roosevelt Road, Room 517, Chicago, Illinois 60608, USA.

Abstract

CONTEXT:

Pulsatile GH secretion is considered important for many of the hormone's physiological effects. Short-term GHRH infusions enhance GH pulsatility and increase IGF-I, but the short GHRH half-life limits its therapeutic use. A synthetic GHRH analog (CJC-1295) that binds permanently to endogenous albumin after injection (half-life = 8 d) stimulates GH and IGF-I secretion in several animal species and in normal human subjects and enhances growth in rats.
OBJECTIVE:

Our objective was to assess GH pulsatility after a single injection of CJC-1295 and determine which GH secretion parameters correlated to the increase in IGF-I production.
METHODS:

GH pulsatility was assessed by 20-min blood sampling during an overnight 12-h period in healthy 20- to 40-yr-old men before and 1 wk after injection of either 60 or 90 microg/kg CJC-1295.
RESULTS:

GH secretion was increased after CJC-1295 administration with preserved pulsatility. The frequency and magnitude of GH secretory pulses were unaltered. However, basal (trough) GH levels were markedly increased (7.5-fold; P < 0.0001) and contributed to an overall increase in GH secretion (mean GH levels, 46%; P < 0.01) and IGF-I levels (45%; P < 0.001). No significant differences were observed between the responses to the two drug doses. The IGF-I increases did not correlate with any parameters of GH secretion.
CONCLUSIONS:

CJC-1295 increased trough and mean GH secretion and IGF-I production with preserved GH pulsatility. The marked enhancement of trough GH levels by continuous GHRH stimulation implicates the importance of this effect on increasing IGF-I. Long-acting GHRH preparations may have clinical utility in patients with intact pituitary GH secretory capability.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
All my pep injs have been sub-q. But my last cjc-dac inj I done IM in my right bi-cep :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going great. Not been the gym as much as I would have liked due to a muscle strain. But gonna hit it hard when I can.

I am gonna do 1mg cjc-dac pre bed. I only could do hexarelin once today but will take a 2nd dose with my cjc-dac pre bed.

No bad sides to report but I have had a bad headache (not for long) today but that probably due to something else. I recently added in 50mg winny and orals can sometimes do that to me.

I almost forgot. Last night I took my biggest dose of hexarelin pre bed. It was approx. 70mcg. I had some mad dreams and I woke up and could barely make a fist with my right hand for about 5 mins.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I haven't been able to go the gym much recently. I was home so just got some quick pics done as not updated in awhile. I am fairly pleased with these pics as no pump and recently hasn't been the best. These peps I am on are giving me a great overall pump though even after just my attempted posing for 30 secs :eek::D The flash goes off randomly so some pics look different. I feel with my moderate aas use and the peps I am making great progress. Much better pics to come! Just adding I am 6ft 2 so it's hard to fill out :eek:

16rwua.jpg

33eh3ky.jpg

2mqraqt.jpg

butthole69

Feb 3, 2013
I have to add though I had a strange thing happen before. But this has happened before peps on a few occasions in the last 6 months. It will be blood sugar and/or anxiety related... although 99% sure it is the latter. I feel that due to the effects I felt. Basically an odd feeling (anxious) and severe sweating and feeling very faint and shaking. I soaked through my hoodie in a matter of mins and the sweat was dripping off me. I was by subway so quickly went in and had a Tropicana, cookie and got a sandwich and felt better afterwards. It's a strange one as I hadn't had any caffeine earlier. The other times I have felt this it's after having too much caffeine as I am very sensitive to it. I missed my hormone shots (tren) last night so that may have contributed. Tren doesn't suit me at all but prami helps remarkably on it but missed my prami dose last night too.

Looking forward to taking my hexarelin now :)

You should invest in a BG monitor. It sounds like you went hypo

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I had about 90mcg hexarelin left in my 1st vial so I took it all pre bed last night. I love the feeling it brings and I feel great now.

Gonna swop over and use 1 vial of GHRP-2 now at 100-150mcg 3 times daily. The CJC-DAC will remain at 2mg per week so just swopping the ghrp. After that vial I will go back to Hexarelin. I will report any difference I notice between the two.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have used small doses of GHRP-2 and it hits hard. Today I didn't have much to eat pre training. Breakfast was cereal and a micellar casein shake. I trained abs, bi-ceps/forearms, quads and calves. I felt great after training but depleted and sore.

Anyway I got in and had about 167mcg of ghrp-2 and fucking hell it hit me like a tonne of bricks. I felt instantly tired and relaxed so I sit down to chill for a bit. I could feel my eyes going... best feeling ever but just completely out of it. It almost felt like I was in a dream. I thought I was writing a text message and then realized I was just typing my fingers on the coach! About 30 mins later I got up and feel great now.

Just adding I mixed the 5mg GHRP-2 with 3ml bac water so 1ml= 1.666mg. I dosed 0.1ml today so about 167mcg.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things are going well. The only downside is I am meant to be cutting and after the GHRP-2 shots I struggle to keep my appetite in control! Been having a few too many treats recently. Gonna do a pre bed dose now and have some cottage cheese and a shake

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
It's Friday night so time to take 1mg cjc-dac, 167mcg GHRP-2, 300mcg MT2 and 0.3mg prami.

I am gonna wake up feeling like I hibernated over winter with numb hands, a massive Erection but a beautiful tan :D

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I started my Huperzine A the other day. I am using 100mcg twice daily for now. I haven't really noticed any difference since starting it though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Things have been going good. Although I had to cut back my GHRP-2 dose as 167mcg was too much. That brings me on to Huperzine A... it makes a massive difference and the effects have been building up through the days. When you take huperzine a approx. 1 hour before your GHRP dose it's effects are multiplied. It's been too much though. The other day I done 100mcg huperzine a then about 40 mins later injected 167mcg GHRP-2. I then done my injs and my hand was shaking so much I had to stop. The sweat was dripping off me and my legs felt heavy. Bad hypo situation so I ate pretty much everything in site. Afterwards I felt like I had been sedated (in a nice way) but no energy whatsoever.

Since that I have been using half of the dose so 83mcg per injection. I have been great on this dose but it still hits me hard. I get so lethargic post inj but feel good. After my leg workout yesterday and the GHRP-2 I am struggling to get up the stairs. Just had 2 cups of green tea with mushroom. I still haven't started my green tea powder but will do 2moro :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Last night I checked and I had 3 vials left so had only used 4 vials this entire time (4 weeks). Yesterday I also received my new order which included LR3 :D Anyway like I had planned to do I figured I will see what a slightly higher dose does to me at the end. So I injected the entire 2mg vial in one go. I had the most amazing sleep. Combined with the GHRP-2 and prami I woke up and my hands were completely numb. This to me definitely acts in correlation to gh release. The reason being whenever I up my dose or add something else in my hands are more numb the next day.

Time for my 83mcg GHRP-2 and 0.3mg prami :)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Quite an interesting thing I noticed today. Last night I was so tired etc so I decided to leave the cjc-dac and ghrp-2. I also wanted to see how I would feel with prami only (plus my daily aas injs). I should add cjc-dac is so long acting it is always in my system. Although I was pleasantly surprised because I woke up with severely numb hands.

The most interesting thing was the fact I didn't sweat in the night. Literally 7 days in a row I have soaked my bed sheets so bad I have had to wash them everyday. I thought that the sweating would mainly be due to the tren building up in my system and the prami too. But it looks like it is the GHRP-2. I notice I sweat more in the day when on it so I feel confident stating that is the cause. Tonight I will do my 2mg cjc-dac and GHRP-2 and prami and will report back if there is a difference 2moro.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have played about with the huperzine a alittle and I have noticed the GHRP hits me much harder when I dose the H about 1 hour before my GHRP shot. If guys are taking huperzine throughout the day you wouldn't have to worry due to it's half life. But I am only dosing it twice daily so want to get the most out of each dose I have to add I am really liking huerzine a and think it is a great supplement regardless of it's gh boosting effects. Next time I will get 200mcg tabs and dose them 2-3 times daily.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Huperzine A ameliorates damage induced by acute myocardial infarction in rats through antioxidant, anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory mechanisms.

Sui X1, Gao C.

Abstract

Huperzine A (HupA), an alkaloid used in traditional Chinese medicine and isolated from Huperzia serrata, has been shown to possess diverse biological activities. The present study was undertaken to evaluate the cardioprotective potential of HupA in myocardial ischemic damage using a rat model of acute myocardial infarction. HupA significantly diminished the infarct size and inhibited the activities of myocardial enzymes, including creatine kinase (CK), the MB isoenzyme of creatine kinase (CK-MB), lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) and cardiac troponin T (cTnT). A significantly reduced activity of malondialdehyde (MDA) and elevated activities of superoxide dismutase (SOD), of the non-enzymatic scavenger enzyme, glutathione (GSH), as well as of glutathione peroxidase (GSH-PX) were found in the HupA-treated groups. Furthermore, decreased protein levels of caspase-3 and Bax, and increased levels of Bcl-2 were observed in the infarcted hearts of the rats treated with various concentrations of HupA. In addition, treatment with HupA markedly inhibited the expression of the nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB) subunit p65, tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) and interleukin-1β (IL-1β). These findings suggest that the cardioprotective potential of HupA is associated with its antioxidant, anti-apoptotic and anti-inflammatory properties in acute myocardial infarction in rats.