©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen dosage

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
ive used a few different kind of clen over the years.
Recently I tried MP Reasearch caps and I cant go more than 80mcg and I must take it with food. I get really sick to my stomach from his clen if i take it all on empty stomach or if I go over 80mcg. His albuterol as well does it to me.
I been using the stuff 2 days on 2 days off

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
I would concur with much of the experiences above with cramping. I am actually not a big fan of it, but when you compete you gotta do what you gotta do. I second using , but have found that alternating EOD superior to two weeks on two weeks off technique. This keeps me from down regulating and having to up the dose. That being said I would climb to 20mcg X3xED or 60mcg total.

Besides the cramping and shaking the worst part for me was the crash. I would want to take a nap two hrs. after dosing, which I suppose meant it was working well LOL.

Best of luck,
Hawk

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Update .. best for me is eod 30 mcg. Its last forever in my system. And thanks for telling me to add potassium and mag and calcium cause cramps don't happen except in my jaw to eat

massappeal

Feb 11, 2013
fitnessexpose.com
The problem with the liquid clen is you have to be sure to shake it up really good. Otherwise your dosing will be way off day to day. I also find that I can tolerate a lower dosage of the liquid than the capsules. Ramp up slowly because the cramps will friggin kill you!