©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen for girlfriend

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Question;

My girlfriend has been taking clen starting a little over a month ago. She took it for 3 weeks and then while was off took some stacker 3 with ephedria. Now its been over a month and she hasnt gotten her period?? I was wondering since she has lost some weight and her diet has changed as well as taking clen would it be possible to interrupt her period. Mind you im still on my cycle of tren/prop/winny and having sex twice a day seven days a week. Just wondering if anyone had any input. Im gonna buy a pregnancy test today anyway. Oh yeah her period is 2 weeks late.

Any info will relieve some stress!!

M

McKenzie

I assume she isnt/wasnt on any birth control?

Were her periods regular before the clen and weight loss?

Just for safety precuations....I would suggest she stop everything and do a pregnancy test....I wouldnt continue any of it until she did have her period or found out she was pregnant otherwise.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
haha well lately her periods were a week later every month starting about 4 months ago. Every month it would become a week later.

I know im asking for it cuz theres no way im going back to condoms. 5 years invested now so theres no turning back.

Mack: Yes we will be doing a pregnancy test tonight. If negative then what?? Should she continue her diet and routine. Were getting ready for our caribbean cruise.

Last edited:
M

McKenzie

Like I suggested..stop everything until she does confirm a pregnancy just for everyone's safety (mom and baby). Let us know the outcome :)

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I would say she is most likely pregnant. Juice can be a pro-family value. How exciting!

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey vizzy i had the same prob with my gril except she was always irregular. i would do a pregnancy test though. for sure. and see the results if negative i would go to a free clinic one and have a professional do it before i go back on the stack..good luck and hey bro ur a winner either way man..good luck let us know.

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
Hey guys, Well the test came out negative but still no period? Still wondering whats going on. I think shes about 2 and 1/2 weeks late but like i said its kind of been like this lately. Im gonna wait another week and were going to the doc to find out for sure. Thanks for all the help