©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen in PCT?

MeasureOfAll

May 6, 2009
Near water.
Hey guys,

I've heard allot about people running Clen in PCT. I'm starting Clomid and Nolva tomorrow for PCT. Do you have any suggestions about running clen along side both?

Cheers!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys,

I've heard allot about people running Clen in PCT. I'm starting Clomid and Nolva tomorrow for PCT. Do you have any suggestions about running clen along side both?

Cheers!

You can use it effectively in PCT in moderate dosages for it's anti catabolic properties. Now I typically do PCT,,,then run a few cycles of CLEN after the PCT. Both ways will be fine.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
just run it as you normally would. twoo weeks on twoo weeks off. start at 80mcg a day and slowly work your way up to 100mcg. Dont do too much during pct. after pct you can boost up to 120mcg a day but that is way too high for me. I stick at 100mcg at all times.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hey guys,

Cheers!

Either way is good. I would (and have) personally done 80mcg per day for about 3 weeks in your pct. If you then want to cycle it wait 2 weeks and use the 2 weeks on 2 off method for as long as you need.