©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CLEN Question

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Hey brothers !!

I was thinking about this last night and was wondering if this could happen.

I am up to about 120mcg of clen a day for my second cycle. I was trying to open a jar of hot peppers and when I put a little muscle into opening the peppers my whole upper body went into a huge PAINFULL CRAMP. I have never experienced anything this painfull in many years. All I could do was fall on the floor and yell out every curse word I knew. After about 30 minutes I was back to normal.

My question, Since the heart is a muscle could it cramp up the same way and maybe stop beating. Like doing heavy cardio or something to make this happen.

I may need to start taking a K or Na supp of some type to prevent the cramping.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
ronnier38930 said:
Hey brothers !!

I was thinking about this last night and was wondering if this could happen.

I am up to about 120mcg of clen a day for my second cycle. I was trying to open a jar of hot peppers and when I put a little muscle into opening the peppers my whole upper body went into a huge PAINFULL CRAMP. I have never experienced anything this painfull in many years. All I could do was fall on the floor and yell out every curse word I knew. After about 30 minutes I was back to normal.

My question, Since the heart is a muscle could it cramp up the same way and maybe stop beating. Like doing heavy cardio or something to make this happen.

I may need to start taking a K or Na supp of some type to prevent the cramping.

sounds like you are dehydratd and that can cause your whole body to freeze up if taking a diuretic that drains water like clen does.

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
Well as a matter of fact....I know I am going to get blasted for this.... I take medication for high blood pressure and it does have a diuretic in it. I guess I am loosing a lot of water with both.

I carefull researched before I did my first cycle and it worked well for me. I did 500mg of Tes-E a week and Nolva for my PCT. I monitored my BP and it was perfect. While on cycle I felt better than I have ever felt in my life.

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
A heart cramp???? I believe we call that a heart attack! Maybe back off the Clen bro.
nothing beats common sense.
Also-wonder why dr's ask if your taking any other meds...
...'cause clen and BP medicine will not synergize so well...

Last edited:

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
I have common sence. I am trying to isolate the problem and figure out if I need to take a K or NA supp. I an going to try to intake a little more water during the day and increase my potassium then see how it goes.

I can get on my bike and go on a 10 mile ride out in the mississippi heat with no problems. no cramps.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ronnier38930 said:
I have common sence. I am trying to isolate the problem and figure out if I need to take a K or NA supp. I an going to try to intake a little more water during the day and increase my potassium then see how it goes.

I can get on my bike and go on a 10 mile ride out in the mississippi heat with no problems. no cramps.
No offense bro'justa figure if speech...
supplement the potassium for sure

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
kell11 said:
nothing beats common sense.
Also-wonder why dr's ask if your taking any other meds...
...'cause clen and BP medicine will not synergize so well...

Are there any information online that I might be able to read about Clen and BP medication ? I did research on the medication I take and it did not have any thing that seem to be interesting as far as interactions.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ronnier38930 said:
Are there any information online that I might be able to read about Clen and BP medication ? I did research on the medication I take and it did not have any thing that seem to be interesting as far as interactions.
Ron,im sure theres plenty right here on this site about clen(hit search and type clen)As far as the BP medicine goes I take hydrochlorthiazide and Im sure AAS are to blame for the elevated blood pressure. But I have other health issues....no tellin'...Anyway,hope it was an isolated
'incident'---Id call 911 if it happened again(30 minutes to stable?)
thats a long time when your bodies lockin' up and keeling over.
Dont fuck about at times like that

ronnier38930

Jan 13, 2005
Ask Katrina. She knows
yeah I realize that now. I would have called 911 but it was more of my shoulders and arms that were in pain. If it would have been my chest I would have called 911 in 2 seconds. I am hoping it was the fact that I was not consuming no more than 1/2 gallon of h2O the day it happened. The muscles I used to open the jar were the ones that cramped up.

I am on clen right now but have reduced the dose to 100mcg a day and no cramping except for my toes avery now and again. I may just totally throw tis shit in the garbage and do a little more cardio.

As for Tes-E. I felt like a million bucks and felt strong as an ox. I did not have any side except for a little nut shrinkage down below but all that came back quickly.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
ronnier3893 [SIZE=4 said:
I may just totally throw tis shit in the garbage and do a little more cardio.[/SIZE]As for Tes-E. I felt like a million bucks and felt strong as an ox. I did not have any side except for a little nut shrinkage down below but all that came back quickly.
smart... Clen is not fo everyone...

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
hey ron, cramping is normal on clen. cramping and headaches are probably the top 2 reasons people steer away from it. what you experienced was normal, especially at a dose of 120mcg/day. how long have you been on that high of a dose? just start ramping back down asap and supplement with potassium and drink lots of water. maybe even throw in a coulpe of ibuprofen every now and then. eat at least 2-3 bananas every day for a few days.