©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clen/taurine combo

zman

Jun 25, 2005
what is the reason for taking taurine with clen? also, what is the dosage of taurine if i am taking 240mcg of clen a day? thanks for any help.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
zman said:
what is the reason for taking taurine with clen? also, what is the dosage of taurine if i am taking 240mcg of clen a day? thanks for any help.
ohh...my heart is racing just thinking about that much clen a day for me.

W

wolfyEVH

clen depletes taurine in your body....therefore its wise to take it

dump truck

Feb 11, 2005
You need min 5gr of taurine a day. Are you sure you are taking 240mcg that is a hell of a lot.

zman

Jun 25, 2005
clen dosage

i think i am taking 240mcg. i got liquid clen from kitsnmore and i fill the insulin syringe to the first little line past 1iu. i do this twice a day. anyone familiar with this product please let me know if i am dosing correctly. thanks

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
stealthmeister said:
ohh...my heart is racing just thinking about that much clen a day for me.
what a joker.No offense,but your heart'll be like rice paper when your through with it...It's odd but True about the heart,Your resilient and feel great no matter what you put it through. It will work in most cases just fine up until the very moment it QUITS,strokes,arrest, whatever.
Be advised.
Be careful gobbling clenbuterol