©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clen while bulking

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Has anyone ever tried this? For some reason, I'm gaining too much BF while bulking and I thought about using clen to help slow down BF gains.

I AM NOT TRYING TO CUT AND BULK AT THE SAME TIME!

I'm gonna adjust the diet a little also and let me go ahead and say this before anybody mentions doing cardio...

Cardio is against my religion! :p

Cannons

Big Gunz
Sep 3, 2005
Wherever I'm needed baby!
I've done it, worked well, but I cramped alot and didn't feel as strong in the gym the 2 weeks that I was on. However, I lost about 3 inches on my waist. I won't ever do it again because I feel that it hindered my gains a little too much for my liking(because I was on a bulking cycle). If your gonna do it, eat a couple bananas throughout the day or supplement with pottassium and magnesium, and drink LOTS of water 2 gallons a day to keep from cramping. You should probably take one of your doses 30min before your workout, or else you'll feel kind of drained. I did anyway.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I'm trying it right now. Try taking it right before bed to avoid ruining your workouts. Seems to be working well for me, although it's hard for me to tell with as much food as I consume.

welsh-beast84

Feb 1, 2005
uk
STEELADDICTION said:
I'm trying it right now. Try taking it right before bed to avoid ruining your workouts. Seems to be working well for me, although it's hard for me to tell with as much food as I consume.

We can see that by your avatar :D

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
welsh-beast84 said:
We can see that by your avatar :D

Its hard to believe how Lee manipulates his body weight so dramatically - a slob in the winter and a hard, ripped, monster in the summer...