©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clenbuterol Oxiflux?

iNEEDjuice7

The Fed
May 20, 2005
dallas
Hey has anyone taken Clenbuterol brand OXIFLUX? I'm new at this and just got ahold of a guy that says he's gonna send me some. WILL IT WORK????

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Bro, I wish you the best of luck with your "guy" and the gear he provides you. If you want to be sure buy a membership and peruse the sources section. Nobody provides bunk gear here bro.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
iNEEDjuice7 said:
Hey has anyone taken Clenbuterol brand OXIFLUX? I'm new at this and just got ahold of a guy that says he's gonna send me some. WILL IT WORK????

what are your goals with the Clen??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
latino~heat said:
good brand to take..mixed it up w/ T3 and dropped bf%...be wise and research more on T3 and dosages...L~H

Good point...T3 shouldn't be done with just anyone.

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
T3 will mess up your thyroid hormone so its better to take low dosages...you defeinitely dont wanna mess up ur thy hormone...

you can take oxyflux by it self, just depends on what you wanna do
L~H

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
iNEEDjuice7 said:
my goals are to drop bodyfat.. period...... and get a little more energy i suppose.....

I would suggest cycling it with something else (xenadrine for example). Alternating every 2 weeks

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm doing clen 200mcg and cytomel...I'm up to 200mcg a day and 3 cytomel 25 3 times a/day...I can see me abs a little and the parabolin is just starting now I'm in week 2