©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clenbuterol question?

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
whats up fellas.. from my memory two weeks on two weeks off but how many weeks is my question.. 2on - 2off -2on - 2off - 2on "is doing clen for six weeks ok"???? thanks for the help fellas...

niko

Jun 30, 2009
N.H.
whats up fellas.. from my memory two weeks on two weeks off but how many weeks is my question.. 2on - 2off -2on - 2off - 2on "is doing clen for six weeks ok"???? thanks for the help fellas...

I dont know much about cycling clen.
If I were you i would google cycling clenbuterol.
You will find all kinds of info and ways to do it but im sure someone will chime in with more knowledge.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
In a rush now but the 2 weeks on/off is a good approach. I have wrote about clen a few times on here (more indepth). Basically it is active for about 6 weeks. But it's effectiveness diminishes over time. That is why 2 weeks on and off is a very good approach. It is very effective upto about 3 weeks then in the 4th it should start to lower. If you wanna run it for a while (2 on 2 off) I would do 3 sets so 12 weeks total time. I personally would run it for 3 weeks then stop. And repeat after 2 weeks but for me it wouldn't really be needed. Not to mention the fact I am hot enough with this tren!

I like to run clen during my pct as it aids recovery. For this method a dose of 60-80mcg for 3 weeks is best.

I understand why many would prefer to do 2 on 2 off. Remember to start on a tiny dose and gradually go up. By doing this you moreorless bypass all nasty sides as your body gets used to it. I personally do something like 20mcg, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120. No need to go above 120mcg imo. I know some people on 300mcg per day. 120mcg is plenty and with great diet all you need to get shredded. By he way when your in your second set of 2 weeks you can just start on a higher dose as your body is used to the clen. Something like 60mcg then 80, 100 to 120. This method just ensures your on a high dose for longer when it is effective and your lowering possible sides.

I would split the dose up but many like to take all together. I just think you lower the nasty sides by spreading them out through the day. Don't take it in the run up before bed as you may have trouble sleeping. Just before you fall asleep is fine but not before then. Anyway hope I have helped. Off to see my girl... gonna make her dress up as a naughty nurse :)

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Elvia made a very good and informative post. you can do a little research on this but people are taking benadril to clean the receptors to be able to take clen when it has reached its ful potential. I havent gotten myself compleatly up to speed yet. its one of those things I keep saying Im going to do but never get around to it. since I havnt done it yet I cant give you a more informed answer.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
thanks

hahaha Elvia, man the naughty nurse is making me wish i had medical probs... :D hahaha... enjoy yourself and thanks for the info... you too Kaju i always get the heads up Im lookin for here... Ill do a little more research just for self too tho... hope you fellas have a good night....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in

You can do this for awhile,,,just use the 2WKS ON/ 2WKS OFF
and you can run 6-8-10-12 wks if you want. Basically until you reach your goals.