©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Clenbuterol

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
OK I want to make sure I dont screw this up.

I am about to start my 1st 3 week cycle of clen. The product comes in tab form at 40mcg per tab. How many of these tabs should I take per day if I want to take say 40mg per day?

I tired to work it out but if my math is correct (i suck at it) then I need to take a hella of a lot of tabs per day.

Thanks for any help.

P

pincrusher

USMC5811 said:
OK I want to make sure I dont screw this up.

I am about to start my 1st 3 week cycle of clen. The product comes in tab form at 40mcg per tab. How many of these tabs should I take per day if I want to take say 40mg per day?

I tired to work it out but if my math is correct (i suck at it) then I need to take a hella of a lot of tabs per day.

Thanks for any help.
if you took 40mg of clen per day you would probably end up in the hospital or worse yet dead! you meant to talk in mcg's not mg's
the most common way to take clen is to pryamid up then back down in dosage. most people run it liek this although i have seen a few variations of the pyramid:
each number represents 1 day during the cycle
40,40,60,60,80,80,100,100,80,80,60,60,40,40 take the dosages that are over 40mcg per day in at least 2 stages and try not to take any within 4-6 hours of bedtime:)

USMC5811

Jan 26, 2004
pincrusher said:
if you took 40mg of clen per day you would probably end up in the hospital or worse yet dead! you meant to talk in mcg's not mg's
the most common way to take clen is to pryamid up then back down in dosage. most people run it liek this although i have seen a few variations of the pyramid:
each number represents 1 day during the cycle
40,40,60,60,80,80,100,100,80,80,60,60,40,40 take the dosages that are over 40mcg per day in at least 2 stages and try not to take any within 4-6 hours of bedtime:)

Dude thanks a ton. I saw the exact same stack as you recommend elsewhere but the guy typed mg rather than mcg and I was thinking holy shit thats alot of pills...thats why I asked!!