©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

clomid during mid cycle?

brewski

Sep 6, 2005
i read that it is wise to include a week of clomid therapy mid-cycle to give the little guys an easier time recovering in pct. i just wanted to hear your guys' take on that.

W

wolfyEVH

would be worthless......only it would be "slightly" benificial as an anti-estrogen, but nolva is much better at that.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
brewski said:
i read that it is wise to include a week of clomid therapy mid-cycle to give the little guys an easier time recovering in pct. i just wanted to hear your guys' take on that.
I've heard that about HCG, but never clomid.
Clomid only works in an atmosphere of low test levels. Mid cycle your levels can be 50 to 100 times over normal.

brewski

Sep 6, 2005
for gyno problems that might arise during a cycle can clomid be used instead of nolva?

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
I heard that nolva works almost directly in line with blocking estrogen effects on breast tissue especially. Nolva during,clomid after.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
DC uses it in his blast/cruise method of cycling. something like this (just an example.)

week 1-4/ test 800mg/week
week 5-9/ test 400mg/week
week 10-14/ test 800mg/week
week 15-19/ test 400mg/week

on the 400mg/week, use about 50mg of clomid ed throughout those 4 weeks. kind of makes sense, but i've never tried it. supposed to help with making more quality gains and also making for easier recovery.