©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cloudy Tren Acetate?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Hi Bro's,

I noticed today that my Tren had become rather cloudy, and even had some swirls of darker material floating in it. Has it crashed? The floaty shit seemed to go away after I swirrled it around a bit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
is it home brew? most of the time I make home brew that happens. if you are ordering it that way I got no idea.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
cloudy tren generally comes from the fact it was made from pellets,,,cheap coffee filter or the filter got squeezed to get all the tren/ba/bb out.Red sediment is commen on pellet conversion.A 22 filter and it will still be cloudy,but shoot away unless it look like mud my 02cents

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Good info. re pellets. If not from pellets and it has crashed, try re-heating and shaking for a while to re-suspend the tren. If it still crashes and the vial isn't full you could add in some sterile oil or BB via 0.2 filter to help keep the tren in solution.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Freejay said:
Hi Bro's,

I noticed today that my Tren had become rather cloudy, and even had some swirls of darker material floating in it. Has it crashed? The floaty shit seemed to go away after I swirrled it around a bit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

i know without doubt,it's fine.....go.