©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Comment required for stack

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
Bakground : 6' 5" 20% BF 235lbs experienced lifter, have completed a few courses in the past but it was the standard Deca, sus 250, stanazol and Clen to harden up.

This gave good results and i get comments on my size everywhere.

I am currently searching for additional opinions on types of other stack. I have put together my next course for your comments, they are as follows:

1- 5 week - Oxymetholone -50mg per day
Deca - 200mg per week
Andriol - 200mg per week
Masteron -100mg per week
Arimidex - 1 tab per day

5- 8 week - Oxymetholone -50mg per day
Deca - 400mg per week
Andriol - 200mg per week
Masteron -200mg per week
Arimidex - 1 tab per day

8- 12 week -
Deca - 200mg per week
Andriol - 200mg per week
Masteron -100mg per week
Arimidex - 1 tab per day
Stanazol - 200mg

any comment would be much appreciated..........

W

wolfyEVH

well im personally not a big fan of people 20%+ bodyfat who take steroids......injectable test would be best......

how bout a test/eq/winny cycle?? i wouldnt bother w/ the deca/drol at your bf% unless you're planning on (or are currently) a powerlifter

fuzion

Aug 22, 2004
With 20% bf masteron would be a waste of money.

Why don't you try a test e and anavar cycle with some clen when u finish up. Or just do a clen/eca/anavar cycle, and save the test for when you get your bf down.

menzies2901

Jul 15, 2004
at the Gym or pool
wolfyEVH said:
well im personally not a big fan of people 20%+ bodyfat who take steroids......injectable test would be best......

how bout a test/eq/winny cycle?? i wouldnt bother w/ the deca/drol at your bf% unless you're planning on (or are currently) a powerlifter

I have had a look at some of the other members pics who say they are sub 10% bf and realise that my scales might be wrong.
I haven't completed a pinch test yet but it looks to me as i should compare the two. As per your comment about not being a fan of people who are around 20% bf and are taking AS, tell me this on your off season do you allow yourself to bulk up and strip off during the on season. Also injectable test is ok but ther are many types, enanthate and cypionate are very similar however propionate requires eod injections( don't like turning my body into a pin cusion) i believe sust 250 combines all test together, i have tried sust 250 before but found that i didn't respond well to 1000mg per week. I didn't want to increase my dosage further incase of permanate damage to the pituitary gland.
Everyone is against test undecon0te WHY!!! i have had good results with this at 200mg per/week

Also

I have also read in many articles that 2mg of test per lbs of body weight is the optium dosage, is this correct. The reason i have added Stanazol and Clen at the last 4 weeks is because of the water retention that i will gain from the Deca and Oxymetholone. Clen will aslo aid in the keeping the gains permanently......

Please advise if anything i have added will clash or is everyone against orals