©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Constructive criticism

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
I'm fairly new to this board. Overall its a great board, but there is one very annoying problem since I often like to check in the boards while things are slow at work. The bar at the bottom displays "Buy Steroids" in the system tray when this board is being viewed. I can't possibly fathom how anyone could benefit from this in any way whatsoever. If anything it could get a lot of people in trouble or have their friends at work happen upon their little "Buy Steroids" box that is still there if you minimize the browser. Can this be removed? I cannot look at this site at work for this very reason and I'm sure there are others who are uncomfortable with "Buy Steroids" plastered on their computer.

Like I said, no other issues as this board is a great place and I like the layout and all the members here seem cool. Just thought I'd throw that out there for discussion.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
I actually noticed this the other day while I was at work and realized that I should prolly log off.....lol....never really payed any attention to it before cuz I've always been at home.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
And if someone looked over your shoulder while you scrolled down through the forums page, would that not also cause problems?

Nitrateman

W

wolfyEVH

this is actually something that i have thought about telling anasci about. would be nice if it just said "anasci" in the bar at the bottom.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hell i like the buy steroids i say fuck everyone that has a problem its not illegal to look...but then again i guess anasci would be nice...also i noticed that this thing stored cookied untill u log out..lol i dont think ive logged off since i became a member lol..i hope thats not bad..

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
Nitrateman said:
And if someone looked over your shoulder while you scrolled down through the forums page, would that not also cause problems?

Nitrateman

At work I would just log in and hit the new post link. They all know I'm a member of a lot of discussion forums. A lot of people are members of discussion boards on tons of different topics. If a topic is titled about steroid use, its easier to blow off than a bar that says "Buy Steroids". One guy saw it already, but he's cool, a powerlifter. But his first comment was, "you buying steroids on the internet now?". Not good for that type of thing to get around, so for now, I save myself the worry and only log on in the mornings and nights from home.

mr.nitrofish

May 5, 2005
I hate that also, I have to hide the border so that others don't see the "buy steroids"

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I've always disliked that also, if someone looked over my shoulder and started reading the posts chances are they won't figure it out or I could minimize the screen but when it says buy steroids on the bottom there's not much of a doubt as to what i'm looking at.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
It says buy steroids on the top of my browser no matter what area Im in.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
good thought man, i actually noticed that as well. depending on how many windows you have open, it will just say "Buy Steroids" whatever....like mine now says "Buy Steroids - Construc..." thats not cool fo real. i wonder if anasci could change that. if anyone comes behind me looking over my shoulder, i either click out all together, or drop the bar down to where you can't see anything. kind of sucks fo real.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Maybe he could do something for paying members - give us a couple of skins to choose from perhaps - disguise skings - something to make it look like we are doing something legit on our pc's.....lol

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
imdaman1 said:
Maybe he could do something for paying members - give us a couple of skins to choose from perhaps - disguise skings - something to make it look like we are doing something legit on our pc's.....lol
Have the bar say "Increase productivity at work"

W

wolfyEVH

BUMPIN....check out the brower now...i think you'll all be happy!!! everyone thank anasci!!

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
THANK YOU ANASCI!!!!! this makes it much easier to waste more time of my life talking with fellow gear heads instead of working. LOL.

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Cannons said:
I think it should read "Mind your own fucking business", that way if people are rubber necking trying to figure out what your doing, they'll figure it out real quick!! LOL!!
LMFAO, exactly Cannons! However, I agree the "Buy Steroids" was bad...made it impossible to check except when quiet at home. Not even so sure about the new "bodybuilding discussion".....still raises a few questions and not exactly to be viewed at work. Why not just "Anasci" and let people try to figure it out, or "Fitness discussion"?

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
This is much better now, it doesn't scream illegal activity to passer by's!!!

Thanks bro!