©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Contest of the Gods ~ Over $1000 in Prizes!!!

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
Ty sir! Trying to decide if I'll compete again this year. The leg injury set me back but, I'm hoping when I can train legs again they come up relatively quick.

Maybe looking at something late in the year.

I bet. Injury sucks and takes awhile to get everything back. You have time. Crush it when you decide.

I’ve taken a year and a half off. Work has got me all tied up right now. Can’t wait to have a little extra time to focus on it.

montego

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2018
Thank you.

A few years back.

View attachment 23185

You're like me with the barrel waist. Your obliques are big and I think that's probably what is making you think your waist is getting wider? I have a client with HUGE obliques and I recommended he never trains them again ever lol. Hard to do though since they are used to stabilize so much.

Only cure, bigger legs, delts and back [emoji6]

Illusion! My waist measured 32' at my leanest pre contest. Just gotta manipulate the posing and, stretching out/up in relaxed shots helps.

You look great man. Keep growing!

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
You're like me with the barrel waist. Your obliques are big and I think that's probably what is making you think your waist is getting wider? I have a client with HUGE obliques and I recommended he never trains them again ever lol. Hard to do though since they are used to stabilize so much.

Illusion! My waist measured 32' at my leanest pre contest. Just gotta manipulate the posing and, stretching out/up in relaxed shots helps.

My obliques are out of hand here lol was always a firm believer of deadlifts. I stopped them for the time being. Board shorts are a 32 in the pic. My legs were pretty big at that time. I’m a mess with posing. Really need to focus on that next time. I’ll go and find 1 of my back and leg pics. Thanks man appreciate the kind words!

montego

Feb 19, 2018
What's everyone's thoughts on the fines the NFL will impose for protest during the national anthem?

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018
What's everyone's thoughts on the fines the NFL will impose for protest during the national anthem?

In America it’s our right to protest. But if you work for someone It’s up to the place of business on what rules they have. I heard they may let them protest in the locker during the national anthem.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
If you want to make political statements or shine light on some injustice then do it on your own time. Spend some of that money.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

montego

Feb 19, 2018
In America it’s our right to protest. But if you work for someone It’s up to the place of business on what rules they have. I heard they may let them protest in the locker during the national anthem.
I think this is the best explanation I've seen.

If I were to "protest" at my job, I would be sent home and, I'm a union worker so the collective bargaining agreement doesn't hold weight for myself.

Is true there were no rules in place when the players were protesting, and that was a way to deem it acceptable but, the amount of outrage I've seen from the new rule being instituted is silly to me.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
My old joints like this
4cece8e54cb8b967a4845ff3d7237e1e.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Duluxx

Donating Member
Mar 4, 2018

IMG_0367.jpg

This was before that show. My legs are far from the biggest but ok.