©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cop at my gym on SARMS

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Sarms can be good but not that good. Can't blame them for lying but sometimes it's so obvious you can't help but think how do they not get asked or tested.

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
not to be augmentative but ive seen some really impressive results with quality sarms you would swear they were on gear and wasn't .

lilgumby

Dec 13, 2014
45lbs???? How is that possible? I gotta be doing something wrong. Really wrong!

i would not believe it if i didnt see it with my own eye man. he went from 202 stage weight to 245 . so some rebound weight from being show lean also

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I dunno but MK677 made me grow as much as any steroid I've ever done

G160

Feb 12, 2018
The guy is a really nice fellow. Been talking to him for about a year now and when the subject of gear came up he said "I'm a cop and all I can take is SARMS. He also wouldn't tell me what SARM he's on but guess what? He's fucking huge man. If he's really on SARMS it's time for me to get SARMS and try them out. Can't even tell you how surprised I was. Don't think the guy is BSing me either.
WOW to SARMS! Does anyone know what SARM would make you look like your doing D-BOL? HUGE, holding water and low vascularity. I watch him train and it's all just reps. No heavy weights at all. None.
Im thinking he was lying. They do get 24 pannel tests but theyre not gona randomly test these guys. Most cops i know are or were on gear. The local guys down my area have a powerlifting team. And theyre deff juiced. But there are those who do have good genetics.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Chooch

May 3, 2013
My wife is leo. Some family and some friends too. A good percentage of them are on gear. That’s absolute fact. Someone here said they’re not gonna risk a 60k/year job by admitting it. IDK where you’re at but here it’s well over 100k and if they get caught their career is over. Can’t say I blame them, if I had to fight for my life with a 6’3” 300lb suspect I’d want every advantage I could possibly have.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
The guy is a really nice fellow. Been talking to him for about a year now and when the subject of gear came up he said "I'm a cop and all I can take is SARMS. He also wouldn't tell me what SARM he's on but guess what? He's fucking huge man. If he's really on SARMS it's time for me to get SARMS and try them out. Can't even tell you how surprised I was. Don't think the guy is BSing me either.
WOW to SARMS! Does anyone know what SARM would make you look like your doing D-BOL? HUGE, holding water and low vascularity. I watch him train and it's all just reps. No heavy weights at all. None.

I wonder what he’s going to say he’s using now that SARMs are going to be illegal, too. TRT, maybe?

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
LOL, my entire gym is filled with cops. Some are nice guys you would never know are cops and some are walking talking DICKHEADS. Just last week was their S.W.A.T try outs. Many of them qualified. It's a combo of running and carrying dead weight bodies for a timed distances. Looking around the gym at these guys my guess is 80% are on gear. So they must not give a shit...…...I guess. The guy (ED) that is HUGE and told me about the "college guy" making the SARMS for him. He hooked me up with the guy and I purchased the same stuff he said he's on. It's the major top two and MK. He told me to take 1cc of each every day. LOL, I could only last for four days. I have never had such lethargy in my life. It made me question my health. With in a day of stopping it all I was fine. Anyway, the point is if he's bullshitting me he sure went the extra yard because the moment I told him I put the shit on a shelf he wanted to come to my home and buy it from me. So...…….go figure?

I pounded the internet about the MK677 gains and if they are real and lasting. It's a total shit fess of stories across the spectrum. I watched a video made buy Dr Scott Stevens, about MK677 and he said that after blood testing the MK677 showed that it no longer made your body release growth hormone after one week of use. He said that's the bodies naturel response to a basil condition like this. So here is my question. If the MK isn't making your body release GH after a week WHAT THE HELL IS SWELLING UP THESE GUYS BODIES? I have seen claims of 30 to 35pound gains using just this one SARM. Can anyone speak for these claims or explain where the weight gains are coming from. The good news was the Cartitone that I take every day kept my BP down while I was on it.

Last edited:

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Been using mk677 on and off since November- mostly on.
I usually use 25 mg but dropped it down to 12.5mg. To save on product.
Its been great.
Could never see 35lbs. But on the same token I restrick my food intake.
But it does fill the bellies off the muscles real nice after a few weeks.
I can see some one gaining 1 yup 2 lbs. Pr week easy.
I love mk677

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Have to add - bringing the mk677 from 25mg down to 12mg. I see a small difference in not gaining as much- not retaining as much water and not as tired all the time.
What were the other 2 they gave you.
Try the mk677 by it's self. With your growth - insulin and every thing else. Well worth it.
Grab it from a reputable place

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
The mk677- my hair is a little darker now???
I was getting gray fast.
My bald spot is still balled

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
MK is not a sarm. That can put just as much weight on someone as any steroid. Add in some sarms and it would give a good look especially to someone who had never used steroids. MK elevates IGF-1 and that can go up even after 1 year. It also fills you up with with water and that stays for as long as you use it if your diet stays the same.