©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cost Of A Cycle

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
Has anybody ever figured out what the total cost of an average 8 week cycle is? I not talking about the gear as much as all the extra food that you have to eat and anything else you might need or use. I'm just wanting a rough figure as I try to work out a budget for a first cycle.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
What type of cycle do you plan on doing? bulking or cutting?
for winstrol for 8 weeks at 500mg of winny a week could cost 800.00

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Take your current food bill and double it. Not that you are buying twice as much food, but when you start buying good food and protein powders instead of junk food, it gets expensive. My wife spends $350.00 every two weeks to feed a family of four. In addition we will run out of milk and bread and have to get more. And, on occasion I run out of vitamins and protein powders (which I consider as part of my food budget)and will have to get more.

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
Anasci... bulking, I'm too cut now as it is.lol

Thanks Dragon, I don't eat any junk now as it is but I don't eat as much good food as a cycle will need and just figured I was going to need a lot more of what I already eat. I just don't want to get three weeks into a cycle and then realize I can't afford to feed myself all that I need.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Powerstroke said:
Anasci... bulking, I'm too cut now as it is.lol
I just don't want to get three weeks into a cycle and then realize I can't afford to feed myself all that I need.

If it's going to be one or the other due to cost, choose the food. Getting enough good protein is essential and very anabolic.

Powerstroke

Jan 29, 2004
Republic of Texas
Thanks guys, yeah I think I'm going to start stocking up on the non-perishables and that way I'll safely have a lot of it out of the way and in the cupboard when I finally get started.