©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crazy Cycles

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Lol, it was the only ones my feed store carried. Damn near like the old reusable syringes with the glass barrels! When I received 21g for my next cycle, I was thrilled! Ironically, I haven't used anything other than slin pins for the last 4 years.

slin pins? So you are injecting all of your gear subq?

AVP

Feb 2, 2015
100 drol ed, 1.500mg Sustanon pharma ew, 800 mg EQ ew, 800 mg tren e ew, 6iu hgh phizer Geno Ed, 12.5mg aromasin ed, 0.5 Dostinex e2d that was my craziest cycle that was bulking for nationals, I know it's not to much gear competed with some other guys that run 5-6grms of gear per week. My normal cycles are the half of it at bulking!

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Here is one of the SHIC's I ran years back...Put a lot of mass on but was rough on the body (only ended up doing 3 or 4 of these types of shics in total...just too much wear on the body):

days01-07 500mg Sust/ed
days08-14 400mg NPP/ed
days15-28 150mg Dbol/ed
days15-28 200mg Mast Prop/eod
days01-28 1mg Propecia/ed
days01-28 1mg Arimidex/ed
days01-28 20mg Nolva/ed
days01-28 25mcg Cytomel (T3)/ed
days01-28 30iu/ed HGH (Hyges)
days01-28 4ml/ed Synthergine
days01-28 Syntherol (bis and tris ramping up)

Southpaw use to set up killer shic cycles for some of us that would put on the muscle but would beat the body up something fierce.....

Was at my best and worst from this one...Only time I ever actually looked like a bodybuilder (5'8" 235lbs - ripped and vascular, even my head was veined to shit :wtf::muscles:)...Felt like shit the entire time and crashed hard once coming off and lost most all of it within two months.

How much did you gain in those 4 weeks? And did you prime your body beforehand?

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
i coach some ifbb pro bodybuilders as a job on the side, this is an anonymous individual's cycle...he has worked with me since he was only 175pounds and he is currently 278 at 6'0 with abs

it switches a lot and decreases a lot at different times, but this is the heaviest it has gotten so far. it may have to increase soon too because he claims he wants to win the NY pro etc.

3000 sustanon/week (pharm)
1000 deca/week (pharm)
1800 anadrol/week (pharm) 6-8 weeks max
300 primo (pharm)
18iu hgh(pharm)
insulin - not writing the protocol for certain reasons (pharm)
various peptides in there at different dosages - not writing specific names or protocol for certain reasons
synthol injected into upper chest and inner biceps - not writing specific protocol for certain reasons

comes out to a little over 6grams pharm gear and 18iu pharm hgh+insulin+peptides+synth
You are a liar and a troll Derek Ethan Etebari, you coach 0 people and are a known psychopath and not welcome on most other forums due to lies and interference with other members personal lives.

zoey101fan

Jun 3, 2013
Would love to run:
3-4g's UGL test (1.5-2g's pharma)
2g's deca (1g pharma)
Maybe 1.5g tren or 1.5g EQ --can't decide

I'd probably do 8iu's kefei (tested about 55-65% of pharma) on workout days
I've shot up to 45iu's slin PWO, but i'd honestly probably keep it at 15-20iu's R PWO. 45 was just unnecessary, and it is quite the ride.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
Would love to run:
3-4g's UGL test (1.5-2g's pharma)
2g's deca (1g pharma)
Maybe 1.5g tren or 1.5g EQ --can't decide

I'd probably do 8iu's kefei (tested about 55-65% of pharma) on workout days
I've shot up to 45iu's slin PWO, but i'd honestly probably keep it at 15-20iu's R PWO. 45 was just unnecessary, and it is quite the ride.

I'm curious....where did u get the idea that ugl test/deca is worth half of pharmacy test/deca on a mg per mg basis?

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
I'm curious....where did u get the idea that ugl test/deca is worth half of pharmacy test/deca on a mg per mg basis?

99% of all sources are about 50% dosed. Any source that gets their raws from China is almost guaranteed around 50% dosed. Blood work on test should come back at ng/DL = 8-10x mg dosage
The best ugl source I know of has at least 75% dosed test at all times and most of the time 90+, but that was a very rare find

AVP

Feb 2, 2015
99% of all sources are about 50% dosed. Any source that gets their raws from China is almost guaranteed around 50% dosed. Blood work on test should come back at ng/DL = 8-10x mg dosage

The best ugl source I know of has at least 75% dosed test at all times and most of the time 90+, but that was a very rare find

I don't agree with you mate, I have done blood tests on many ugl, the worst I ever see because I compare the results with pharm grade amps also with labmax tests with the labs that I was try was 80% maybe more, you can say that I am lucky but I don't think so, so many good UGL out there, I know national level and pro that use them so no way all to be garbage mate!

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell

GH yes-Orals usually-Oils most are decent if what's in vial matches the label.

Slaytonslayer

Dec 26, 2013
GH yes-Orals usually-Oils most are decent if what's in vial matches the label.

You would be surprised
Also remember that purity =\= potency here

Even a board sponsor here is less than 50% dosed (I've only used one so idk about the rest)

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
A couple years back, I was doing a fairly straight forward cut/prep cycle of prop/tren/mast/var. At one point I was doing over a gram of tren a week. At first it made training near impossible, felt like i'd been hit by a train, but had striations and feathering and loved it, but washing myself in the shower felt like washing someone else in my pubic area. ALL nerves were shut down. I felt nothing. Sex was just not happening, mentally and surely not physically. I looked delicious on the beach, probably under 5%, but, was good for nothing. That's straight up honesty there people. You see people looking insanely fucking hot both male and female and you would be horrifically disappointed with them if you got them where you wanted them! ;)

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Damn some of this cycles are huge. The most I have done is just over 2g and that was your standard test and deca cycle with an adrol kickstart. I have run 100mg tren a per day and that was incredible. I think I will have to do a few big cycles in the next few years before lowering down :D

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Since the 'First Cycle' thread got started I figured I would bump this one back up too...Always good to see what crazy shit we have done:cool::eek:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
My cycle now is not huge but plenty...

40mg test p per day
40mg tren a per day
40mg mast p per day
50mg adrol per day
25mg proviron per day
5iu humalog, 2iu hgh, 3ml synthetine and 2 ml syntheselen pre workout.

I just added in the 50mg adrol. Next I will up the injectables to 50mg each. Then I will up the proviron to 50mg.