©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crazy emtional

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Hey guys. Been on 600 mg of test e a week for about a month and a half now. Things have been bad with the wife and we actually got separated five months ago so I know that I'm emotional about that but lately it's been redicilous and out of control mood swings/depression and anger. Any suggestions?

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Already on that and I dont have a doc to go to. I guess I was wondering if anyone things it's an estrogen problem?

Jjyaya

Dec 24, 2014
Well since I'm not getting any gyno or anything i wasn't 100% sure. So far I haven't needed any AIs so how much and how often should I take it? I got some on hand. As well as clomid and exemestane.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Well since I'm not getting any gyno or anything i wasn't 100% sure. So far I haven't needed any AIs so how much and how often should I take it? I got some on hand. As well as clomid and exemestane.

You need to get on your exemestane straightaway and dose it at 10-12.5mg everyday and that should help.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Why do you say exemastane? Just wondering.

CG

He is on a test cycle so that will stop the aromatization (test to estrogen). Exemestane is probably the most lipid friendly of all the AI's. That will lower overall estrogen levels so should help with his mood swings (definitely a result of high estrogen imo).

Tamoxifen is an antagonist of the estrogen receptor in the brain and breast. Meaning it is ideal for gyno but not for lowering overall estrogen levels. It does have some effect though but for other parts of the body it has the opposite effect. It actually acts as an estrogen agonist in most body parts. I have used tamox during some cycle sin the past for it's cholesterol benefits (estrogen related) but it's not really the best thing to be used long term. Even with AI's I recommend the smallest effective dose.

Tamoxifen raises overall test levels (I have seen a study showing an 158% increase). However that rise is cancelled out as it can also increase SHGB which will decrease free test levels. I have seen other studies showing more test increases but also massive estrogen increases. To me tamoxifen should only be used for gyno on cycle and for pct.

If you want to lower overall estrogen levels then an AI is your best bet. I am going through the same now. I noticed me becoming more emotional/moody and I had some gyno (on 40mg test p per day :eek:) and exemestane is sorting me out fast.

Last edited:

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
AI's, like Aromasin, are also beneficial to the prostate as well.

For a SERM, I much prefer Toremifene over Nolvadex.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hey guys. Been on 600 mg of test e a week for about a month and a half now. Things have been bad with the wife and we actually got separated five months ago so I know that I'm emotional about that but lately it's been redicilous and out of control mood swings/depression and anger. Any suggestions?

I know you tend to think its the TEST E but the issues your going throw will cause this with almost anyone. Those are some extremely tough times. Talk to a friend,,,find some other hobbies to take up your spare time and burn up nervous energy,,,stay busy to keep your mind from wandering.