©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

creatine on cycle

healthfreaq

Jan 3, 2007
Hy fellows! I'm new on this board. My question is if is good or bad to take creatine with any cycle? thanks

burnout603

Jan 3, 2007
healthfreaq said:
Hy fellows! I'm new on this board. My question is if is good or bad to take creatine with any cycle? thanks

Yes, I always take creatine with my AAS!

sublingual stud

Jan 4, 2007
Sorry for the late reply, but I did have to jump in really quick.

I did creatine on a cycle once and ran into what might have been a "serious" issue and will not do it again. This was about 8 or 10 years ago, when creatine was like the somewhat "new and great" thing to get. I actually ordered from a bulk distibutor, I think the company was JBN (just be natuaral) and I have no clue if they are around anymore. They sold all kinds of name brand products, but I bought their own brand. Again, this was a long ago, but I do remember their dosage said something like 25mgs 3 times a day. When I look at the dosages now a days on labels I see they are MUCH different, so that could be what the problem was. Anyway, I was taking anadrol with my cycle and within about 30 minutes after my first dose of creatine I had to piss and it felt a little funny.... then I had to piss again about 15 minutes later... then again, and again... this lasted a few hours. Then the next day I repeated the process and the same thing happened. I mean it, I was pissing about 6 times an hour and thought the lower right side of my back was hurting internally.

I never got any of this checked out, and again it was a long time ago. One thing for sure though is that it REALLY, REALLY scared the crap out of me!

I could be wrong on this so you can make fun of me like crazy, but I believe most labels list about 5 or 10 mgs of creatine now a days??? Is this correct??? If it is, and considering a few others posted they do it then I would..... my only suggestion would be to stick to the label. I think since the product was somewhat new when I got it that no one was really quite sure how much you can/should take, plus the fact that back then they were saying creatine is not harmful at all. I was forced to take a couple years off between then and now and I did not really read much, so maybe there was some big article somewhere about dosages and the like. If there is I would like to read it, because I mean it, I WAS SCARED and personally will never take creatine on a cycle again if orals are involved.

euro33

Jan 3, 2007
Very good info bro, I had no idea such thing could happend taking creatine, I've been using creatine, and being lucky not to experience any sides, but hey, that's scarry staff. Anyway everybody reacts different to same substance. If I were you I wouldn't try it again if your body doesn't tolerate it.

sublingual stud

Jan 4, 2007
Actually, I did some more digging after I made that post. It turns out if you "mega-dose" it you could have some kidney issues... I think that is what happened to me. That makes sense though because when you consider the amount that was recomended back then (and still somewhat is for the loading phase now) along with how I greatly increased my protein with the start of the cycle, yeah, I'd say I put a lot of strain on my kidneys.

If your body is already used to really high protein though, and your loading phase consist more of around 20 to 25 mgs instead of the 75 I took, I'd say you would be fine.

healthfreaq

Jan 3, 2007
sublingual stud said:
Actually, I did some more digging after I made that post. It turns out if you "mega-dose" it you could have some kidney issues... I think that is what happened to me. That makes sense though because when you consider the amount that was recomended back then (and still somewhat is for the loading phase now) along with how I greatly increased my protein with the start of the cycle, yeah, I'd say I put a lot of strain on my kidneys.

If your body is already used to really high protein though, and your loading phase consist more of around 20 to 25 mgs instead of the 75 I took, I'd say you would be fine.

Fair enough bro, now I'm more relax about it, I was considering quiting imediatly my creatine. The dose you tooked was probably way to high, and caused all those problems. Thank you anyway for sharing it with us, it was interesting to learn about it.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
I do not see why it would matter if you were on cycle on not, I see it as wandering if one should use Whey Isolate while on. I don't take it at all myself, have never noticed any difference other than having about $20 less.