©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

criminals

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Car theft is a big problem in BC to combat this cops have set up a bait car program, here is a link to some of the criminals that have been caught using the bait car,

www.baitcar.com

If you have ever had a car stolen this may give you a bit of pleasure,

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
check out the newest one. the guy that gets in the car later eats a booger on camera. lOL

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
max lift said:
Car theft is a big problem in BC to combat this cops have set up a bait car program, here is a link to some of the criminals that have been caught using the bait car,

www.baitcar.com

If you have ever had a car stolen this may give you a bit of pleasure,

Baitcar:

In 2003 there were approximately 30,000 cars and trucks stolen from an area with a population of just over 2 million people."

Wow I did not know that BC had such a big problem with auto theft.

I always thought it was a nice place to go and visit! But I don't think I would live there. In Toronto GTA witch is about 3 times the population and we get no where as many auto theft. That just sucks! :eek:

mrxplosive

Oct 10, 2005
No f'n wonder there is such a problem!!!! One of the repeat offenders got a 39 day jail sentence???? WTF is that all about. Its like 5 weeks of free meals, then we'll let you go do it some more, is that okay with you??? lol

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Typical justice system, they give a slap for real crimes and then little things they make a big deal out of. What you gonna do? Maybe I should just go steal a bait car, get free room and board for a few weeks, I am sure the fitness facilities are pretty good in there. Hell what I pay in groceries alone it might just pay off!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
LOL, We have had homeless people in my town smash windows and wait for the cops to come just so they can get a nice meal & a warm place to sleep. Geez, I remember back when jail use to be a deterrent.