©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Critical Thinking

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Yo fellas Im worried about the effect of my roids on my heart and also my liver and I have been doing a lot of research. I have learned that sodium makes your heartbeat irregularly if abused and also having high cholesterol before starting roids is bad. SO here's what im thinkin lower the sodium way down and try using a potassium salt substitute. Cut all the yolks out of my eggs. Eat more home cooked instead of processed. Just looking to keep all my levels in check so can anyone give me suggestions? :wallbash:

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
2-Swole said:
Yo fellas Im worried about the effect of my roids on my heart and also my liver and I have been doing a lot of research. I have learned that sodium makes your heartbeat irregularly if abused and also having high cholesterol before starting roids is bad. SO here's what im thinkin lower the sodium way down and try using a potassium salt substitute. Cut all the yolks out of my eggs. Eat more home cooked instead of processed. Just looking to keep all my levels in check so can anyone give me suggestions? :wallbash:

The fat in eggs is healty, dont cut it. Whole eggs is one of the healthist foods there is..in the yolk is also choline and lectithin, and inositol all mobilize cholesterol...by not eating Yolks you are losing out on some eggselent:p nutriton...Just use one yolk for every 3 eggs...(most ffatburners on the market contain choline and lectithin, and inositol ) as far as cholesterol goes, its not cholesterol that kills, this is a myth made up by pharm co's to sell drugs...its homoginized and pasturied dairy products and other chemicals in our foods that are causeing arterial scarring...that can cause cholestero to creat blockages..they are finding that cholesterol really isnt a contributing factoir in heart health..if it were then why is it that people drop dead from heart attacks every day that have perfect lipid profiles???
Fat is good, well i mean GOOD FAT IS GOOD!!!!! eat good fats dont eat bad fats...
Whats wrong with your Liver??? If nothing then you dont have to worry about it..unless you are planning long oral cycles..if not most injectables dont fuck with yer liver except at very high dosages..basde on yer comments I dont think you will be in that leauge...Synthtek (board sponser makes a great liver protector and conditioner, also milk thisle and Liv 52 are great..
So I think you may be over analizing this...

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
oh yeah, eat non processed foods, no prepackaged, try to eat organic as much as possible, fruits, veggies, fish, beef, turky, chix, eat complex carbs as close to nature as possible, all this wil improve your health, use less salt, or just add potassium u prbly have an electrolyte imbalance, check that out...try dinking a gallon of distilled water a day and see how it changes things..

Last edited:

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Okay I got ya and if u get a chance can u give me some examples of the organic stuff that u eat? I know that stuffs supposed to be good for u, but im not familar with anything of this nature. Peace out.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
Chicken
Salmon (fish)
Whole Raw oats
Red Potatoes
whole grain or wheat pasta
Eggs
brocolli
asparagas

this list can go on forever

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
2-Swole said:
Okay I got ya and if u get a chance can u give me some examples of the organic stuff that u eat? I know that stuffs supposed to be good for u, but im not familar with anything of this nature. Peace out.

Come on swole, you dont need us to awnser that for you..go to the supermarket...there is an organic section...find meat that has been raised with hormones or antbiotics, dont eat farm raised fish...wild fish only..
You gotta spend some time doing this resarch yerself..learn....we are happy to awnser yer questions but these questions are thing you should be doing your own resarch on.. there are so many places to get good eating info..also if you ar elooking for what you should eat on cycle you will get 100 differnt opinons so you need to learn how to take info and use whats effective and disregard whats not...there is a ton of good info at ProfessionalMuscle.com do a search you'll get great info..then you still gotta chose whats right for you

Last edited: