©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

critiqe my cycle

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hi guys im 44 yrs old have been juicing since i was in my twentys i am curretly 6ft 225lbs 15% bf i would like some feedback on this cycle i want to do

week1-3 test-e 500mg wk plus 50mg adrol ed and 2x500ius hcg weekly

week 4-6 test-c 500mg wk plus 50mg dbol ed and 2x500ius hcg weekly

week7-9 sostenon 500mg wk plus 50mg winny tabs 2 x500ius hcg weekly

week 10-12 tren 100mg wk plus 2x500ius hcg

week 13 - 100mg clomid
week 14-16 50mg clomid and also thruout cycle 25mg aromasin ed

i figured i would do a cycle like this because i am switching it up every 3 weeks and also using different compounds what do u guys think hanks j

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I'm a fan of switching things up so the body doesn't adapt. Looks solid. Make sure to get a liver protectant like Synthergine and try 12.5mg aromasin daily to start, too much AI can put the hurt on a cycle. I'd suggest blood work half way through to ensure liver values, kidney function (which really would concern me only with tren typically) and e2 is within range, then you'll know how your AI should be dosed.

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey grim repper to take this cycle to another level do u think certain injectables should be paired with certain orals as in my case,were i am using an oral with an injectable which ones work together better thanks j

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
hey grim repper to take this cycle to another level do u think certain injectables should be paired with certain orals as in my case,were i am using an oral with an injectable which ones work together better thanks j

Try not to look into this too much friend.
Keep it simple like the cycle you suggested.

Your diet & time in the kitchen mean more than a cycle.

The hcg will help you recover faster but you still need alot of kitchen duty & serious time in the gym to keep as much as possible.

Id personally up the dose of tren & get the most out of it.
300mg tren will yield results much better than just 100mg a week.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Try not to look into this too much friend.
Keep it simple like the cycle you suggested.

Your diet & time in the kitchen mean more than a cycle.

The hcg will help you recover faster but you still need alot of kitchen duty & serious time in the gym to keep as much as possible.

Id personally up the dose of tren & get the most out of it.
300mg tren will yield results much better than just 100mg a week.

This, this and this!
Cycles are supplemental, i.e. enhancing your efforts in the kitchen, the weight room, your bedroom getting that growing sleep. Like Lavey said, keep it simple and he's right, 300mg a week of tren will yield more for you and if the sides get to be a pain, then back off, just make sure you're using ace.
G.

jeebise233

Feb 28, 2015
hey i need help this goes out to grim repper, and lavey who support my cycle,which i beleve is a great one sice i am switching every 3 weeks to a different compound, so my body does not get use to it and then u need to up dosages but i posted it on another forum and i am getting flamed big time , i was just wondering if anyone else or lavey and grim repper,can back my thery on my cycle thanks jeebise

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
hey i need help this goes out to grim repper, and lavey who support my cycle,which i beleve is a great one sice i am switching every 3 weeks to a different compound, so my body does not get use to it and then u need to up dosages but i posted it on another forum and i am getting flamed big time , i was just wondering if anyone else or lavey and grim repper,can back my thery on my cycle thanks jeebise

another forum or another thread? I think they are talking about your different esters of test...your body isn't going to get used to the ester, test is test