©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cruise cycle for woman

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
asking how to win the ms Olympia and not virilize is like me asking how to win the mr Olympia and not suffer any hair loss or gyno...not gonna happen... I mean that Dana Lin Bailey chick (don't follow women's bb a whole lot) did a pretty good job at staying feminine but you can still see the manliness

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
humpthebobcat - you are mistaken ...

dana linn bailey is PHYSIQUE , not figure...

ripped - wow , ridiculous story and gross...

very sketched about somebody being on orals 365 days a year man..

where are you getting this info man?

people's liver values can go hangwire in even 4 weeks, which is why 95% of people go 8 weeks MAXIMUM

she can check her liver enzymes I suppose and decide from there

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
My bad Derek7x, didn't read well enough...I may be mistaken again...but I don't think 10mg of var will be harsh enough on the liver to bring enzymes to dangerous level....I almost want to say anything that will be safe from side effects(virilization) will be safe to run year round but I wolnt say that lol and as always, make sure u trust your source...I had a cop tell me one time (now granted this was a cop bulshitting but still prolly some truth to it ) when they busted british dragon back in the day and tested their shit...all the different compounds they were selling came back as testosterone lol

ripped358

May 3, 2013
Ripped we need a picture of the queen brutha.. Break it out..

This was a long time ago ex-girlfriend ,she winded up becoming a lesbian,she was molested by her grandfather as a kid I'm sure that had something to do with it.
I haven't spoken to her in ages but the last time I did she was back to
Being anorexic so shes just skin and bones again.
Sad part about it her doc said her kidneys are failing and she does not care,she needs to be admitted to the psych unit again,and shes a nurse now.
Sad story but all true

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
20mg Var(15-25) & 2-3iu gh(2-4) I didn't make up, is told to Me time & time again from a few IFBB Pro physique & figure that I know...the ones I know are along the same lines offseason

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I don't understand how people can have a healthy liver being on anavar 365 days a year, regardless of the dose.

I have seen many blood tests of women who took even 15-20mg for only 12 weeks and had HORRIBLE HORRIBLE liver panels.

I'm honestly just confused

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I'm confused too...why women want to take anabolics and work out just baffles me...they should just do yoga and tighten up those vag muscles...no aas needed

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
The ones I know are usually on 8-10 months a yr...they take 2-4 months off

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012
With what pro males do why would You be? If You think about it too women's careers are a lot shorter in the biz(I always thought b/c they don't all bloat/puff/offseason) & the consistant dieting/stims did it

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
I don't know any pro males that take orals 8-10 months of the year.

Orals are usually 4on/4off after bloodwork or maximum 8on/4-8off with bloodwork taken before starting.

This includes IFBB Pros and people competing for the Olympia stage.

amateurmale

AnaSCI VET
May 7, 2013
25-50mg test prop every 5-7 days will do the trick.

Yeah if you like a hairy back and square jaw.

Again I don't know about female cycles but that sounds like a retarded persons idea. I could understand running a low dose of testosterone for HRT and wellness. But as an anabolic for a woman testosterone would be my last pick. I can think of several cruises that would be better than that (but still bad)

10-20mg tren-e e3d

20mg anavar per day

40iu insulin regular, 16mg albuterol, 50mg anadrol EOD

60iu novorapid (15iu at mealtime), 15iu lantus, 10mg primobolan acetate inj. per day, igf des 1-3 100mcg site injections, peg-mgf 2500mcg e3d, 4iu GH, albuterol 8mg per day

Bro, please do us all a favor and NEVER advise a woman. Tren has so many androgens that it can change a mans voice post puberty and you say a woman can cruise with it?!?! And then 50mgs Anadrol EOD?! Oh man, this would be worse than a sex change.

20mg Var(15-25) & 2-3iu gh(2-4) I didn't make up, is told to Me time & time again from a few IFBB Pro physique & figure that I know...the ones I know are along the same lines offseason

More like 5mgs of var if youre going to cruise with it.

I don't understand how people can have a healthy liver being on anavar 365 days a year, regardless of the dose.

I have seen many blood tests of women who took even 15-20mg for only 12 weeks and had HORRIBLE HORRIBLE liver panels.

I'm honestly just confused

Synthergine will allow for a healthy liver year round.

I don't know any pro males that take orals 8-10 months of the year.

Orals are usually 4on/4off after bloodwork or maximum 8on/4-8off with bloodwork taken before starting.

This includes IFBB Pros and people competing for the Olympia stage.

I do, and they take synthergine and get blood work and are fine. It just gets expensive. However, their cholesterol on orals is a totally different story as it will be royally screwed. But as for the liver, yes it can be protected.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Amateurmale, you said a few things I didn't have the heart to say, thank you for sharing with everyone... Hahaha...

Anyways, yeah I am talking about cholesterol levels as well.