©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cruisin' question

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Without blood work, this doesnt hold much merit. But i cruised on 250mg/wk test e for 2 months. Didnt lose much, maybe 5 lbs. Was a def noticable difference in size and pumps, but not nearly as bad as pct was for me. I think its a reasonable dose, maybe slightly high. 200 would probably be more health conscious though...

Gettinswole

Mar 19, 2014
Missouri, USA
Haven't had blood since pre-cycle this run. Last cycle was similar, however ended up with elevated enzymes. But I'm assuming that was bc I was running a-drol alongside

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
cruise on 125 to 200/wk of test but also add mast e anywhere from 100 to 200mg/wk aiming to use the lowest dose of mast that keeps my E2 below midpoint without using an AI, but i do get blood work. i provided a link to the original post by Bill Roberts from another site where i read this and began using this years ago.

VP

mr roberts, question re: more exotic hrt

Nabz

Mar 26, 2014
Canada
For people who cruise, after a 16 week cycle (i.e test and deca 500mgs each) and you decide to cruise on 200mg of test do you end up doing a pct somewhere down the line or is that mean you're TRT ?
Sorry to hijack the thread I would like to understand how ppl cruise.
Thanks!

Last edited: