©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Crystalization

Loganx50

Mar 8, 2020
Hey All,

I have a question. Has anyone ever had NPP crystalize? If so how did you resolve did you still use it after? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012
Not NPP but test c. For me once it first happens after I bring it back it usually crashes again. Keep it at room temperature and I would recommend putting the vial in boiling water to bring it back into solution.

Jim550

Oct 26, 2012
It could have got too cold or didn't have enough solvents to keep it in soultion. I would warm it back up like others have said, if it keeps crashing there are other steps you can take like I adding sterile oil or a little more ba/bb. If heating it does the trick before you inject I would still run the barrel of the syringe under hot water for 10-15 seconds after you have pulled it in to the syringe and recapped the needle obviously. I do this with all my injections and it helps the oil spread more easily (viscosity) and gives a smoother injection that which should also help it not crash after it has been injected cause that can cause some pain for sure