©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Curious about DNP

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
My girlfriend wants to lose 11lbs and wants to accomplish that, using DNP tabs. Her current weight is 123lbs and she`s 5`7feet tall. I like her the way she is right now but she wants to lose more weight.

The reason Im posting this here is that I feel pretty dumb telling her that she shouldnt use fatburners because she`s the one injecting my test/deca twice a week..

She has mental problems and is ill pretty often. (like all the time) Will DNP tabs make it worse? Is there any sideeffects while using DNP?

W

wolfyEVH

i'd tell her to stay away........she only wants to lose 11 lbs.......can easily be done by counting cals and exercising

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
wolfyEVH said:
i'd tell her to stay away........she only wants to lose 11 lbs.......can easily be done by counting cals and exercising

She has her mind set on taking those fatburners. Are there any serious sideeffects that should be taken to consideration?

She also said that she wants to take of those pounds fast and that she have tried to exercise and eat right without the result she was hoping for.

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
Honestly bro, it sounds like she just wants to take fatburners. What results is she looking for that excercising and eating right isn't giving her? Not to sterotype you or her but 10 to 1 she is early 20's and one of her friends is taking these and copping a buzz.

W

wolfyEVH

DNP can be very dangerous if not taken the right way....as for females, it was either that or clen (cant remember) that was bad for females to take

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DNP has been known & proven to cause cataracts in women. Like was mentioned, if she needs to lose 11 pounds, she needs to diet, do cardio, and can supplement w/ fat burners if she wants. She should not go near DNP though.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
She think her body would look better if she lost some percentage bodyfat, so thats why she wants to take fatburners.

As I thought, DNP is not so smart to take. But if she really wants some fatburners, what do you guys recomend?

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
OK Listen to me, HELL NO.
DNP(drip) is one of the most hardcore weightloss drugs out there. Most people can barely go to work dressed in a formal outfit because of the sweating fits you get. In a 70 degree room i've heard of people sweating buckets. Look for a drug called yohimburn it works great for little weight drops. DNP is mainly used by hardcore BB preping for a comp. or trying to get sub 8%BF.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
dugie82 said:
OK Listen to me, HELL NO.
DNP(drip) is one of the most hardcore weightloss drugs out there. Most people can barely go to work dressed in a formal outfit because of the sweating fits you get. In a 70 degree room i've heard of people sweating buckets. Look for a drug called yohimburn it works great for little weight drops. DNP is mainly used by hardcore BB preping for a comp. or trying to get sub 8%BF.

You had good luck w/ Yohimburn? My friend and I both tried it awhile back and it didnt do anything for either of us.

The only OTC fat loss products that worked for me had Ephedra in them. SInce thats illegal now, I have no idea if anything OTC out there is worth the $$$.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
DragonRider said:
Yep, ECA stack or clen. You can still get Ephedrine HCL over the internet.

Dragon, clen works almost the same as effedrine but 24 hours, only problem is sleep. T3 in a combo w/ clen or meridia by itself is also a great way to lose weight. A friend of mine is convinced that she also wants to lose 10-15 pounds, but is a bit worried about the drugs, so i offered to do it with her. Yohimburn helped lose a bit of weight for me, but nothing drastic. Contact a few sources and see if they have these on hand, if not PM me i know a great domestic source that does a lot of buisness.