©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Current Cycle...week 3

latino~heat

Truest Playa in da Game
May 24, 2005
Lower`East`Side
Just started my cycle and two weeks into it..comin week will be wk 3 of course..

WK 1-12 Test E 600mg/wk
Wk 1-11 EQ @ 500/wk
Wk 8-12 Winny 50mg ED "Tabs"
IGF 4wk/on-off 60mcgs/day
- - Wk 3-6 "4wks includin wk 3"
- - Wk 11-12 "2wks on/off"
- - Wk 15--18 "4ks -During PCT"

PCT...was gonna run the norm of Nolva, but just curious if I should add HCG?
when is good to start using HCG/CLomid or HCG/Nolva?
L~H

MdTNT

ok buddy, i checked it out like you asked...you cna do either...Nol and clo or nol and hcg...i tend to stay away from clomid cause it maeks me a depressed littlebitch and i feel like crying myself to sleep every night while i am on it. M-

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
Hey Md maybe you should do zoloft like me...I'm a really nice guy now with 100mg's of zoloft a day....

MdTNT

big o said:
Hey Md maybe you should do zoloft like me...I'm a really nice guy now with 100mg's of zoloft a day....

Shit, my doc has me on xanax daily .5mg 3x's a day....clomid pretty much has a bunch of sides that most of us have ceom to realize ew can do with out so we have found other forms of therapy....i ahte the stuff...now for zoloft....are you sure tahts gonna be strong enough for ya'.......LOL

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I didn't notice a lot of depression while on clomid, but then again I'm a moody bitch to begin with. I did finally wien myself off of paxil which has now made me more of an anti-social asshole! :D