©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutter cycle/diet advice

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
hey everyone, i will be doing a cycle in may cutter. my diet will be mostly along the lines of breakfast- oatmeal, 3 egg whites, and an apple
b4 lunch snack protein bar or almonds
lunch-turkey sandwhich/tuna/or chicken sandwhich raw broccoli or celery, apple, milk, almonds/yogurt
workout
post workout shake
dinner- chicken/tuna/lean meat or fish/ baked potatoe or rice /broccoli or greenbeans or asparagus/ milk
1-2 gallons of water day

i dont know about cycle though any advice critique diet also please.

stats-233 16% bf 5'10" years lifting 5 years 3 years strict 2nd cycle

W

wolfyEVH

add a meal or 2 more..the key is frequent, but SMALL meals.....i don't see any good EFA's in there either besides what you'll get from fish and almonds...get some flax or use olive oil or extra fish oil pills......

besides the diet, what about your cardio??? first thing in the am on empty stomach i hope

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Testosperone said:
yeah run every morning. alternating between long distance and high intensity

Fuck me Testosperone! Are you Superman or something? How can you do long distance running and power cleans on the one hand and then still have the goals of increasing your max bench and squat by about 20% next year? I think your training does not maximize strength gains. What sport are you training for?

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
i dont know how i do long runs. i run the 5 k in 18 minutes...lol...yeah my goals have always been on strength though. i am not training for any sport just personal satisfaction. one day i will be where i want to be and i will let all of you know when i get there. as far as power cleans best exercise u can do and i swear by them, my workouts are very core, bench, squat, cleans all secondary exercises revolve around maxing those 3 lifts.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Testosperone said:
i dont know how i do long runs. i run the 5 k in 18 minutes...lol...yeah my goals have always been on strength though. i am not training for any sport just personal satisfaction. one day i will be where i want to be and i will let all of you know when i get there. as far as power cleans best exercise u can do and i swear by them, my workouts are very core, bench, squat, cleans all secondary exercises revolve around maxing those 3 lifts.

That sounds admirable. I have noticed some nice pumps and gains from my power snatches as well. How much is your 1-rep max power clean? Is the final move over your head the hardest part?