©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cutting cycle

dogg-l

Oct 31, 2004
Hi there guys. I know there have probably been tons of posts on this topic already, but I was wondering if you guys can help me out. The following is what I have in my arsernal:
2 - 10ml bottles deca (British Dragon)
15 - 250ml sustanon (Organon - Egypt)
100 tabs cynomel (Grossman Labs)
100 tabs clenbuterol
I was thinking of also purchasing some tren, and running it with the deca, and possibly just save the sustanon for a rainy day. Any suggestions?

W

wolfyEVH

dogg-l said:
Hi there guys. I know there have probably been tons of posts on this topic already, but I was wondering if you guys can help me out. The following is what I have in my arsernal:
2 - 10ml bottles deca (British Dragon)
15 - 250ml sustanon (Organon - Egypt)
100 tabs cynomel (Grossman Labs)
100 tabs clenbuterol
I was thinking of also purchasing some tren, and running it with the deca, and possibly just save the sustanon for a rainy day. Any suggestions?

ouch....tren/deca cycle???? I would gaurantee that your dick wouldnt be working for awhile....and like dragonrider said, tell us more info.....the juice isnt the important thing. Its you and your eating/training habits.

dogg-l

Oct 31, 2004
Hey there guys. I am 30 years old. The last cycle I did was when I was 21 consisting of Sustanon 250 and Winstrol. I have been training off and on since I was 18. More consistently now for 2 years. My protein intake is at about 200 grams. I weigh about 220lbs, and stand at 5 foot 7 inches. Needless to say, I need to shed a few pounds of body fat, (try 60lbs). I have had success in the past using the BODYOPUS diet, from the late Dan DUCHAINE. This is something I am thinking of starting up again.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
on your libido... YES
get ready for a solid 10 weeks of never getting a hard on if you plan to do that.

cut the cals slowly if you plan to lose a lot of weight.
not sure what the bodyopus diet either so i cant help you out there

i would suggest slimming down BEFORE going on cycle.
I just read that you have clen on hand, and from what i've heard its pretty harsh stuff.. like ephedra 24hr a day. Might i suggest dropping a few pounds and making sure your diet is in check before you put that expensive stuff into your body. I wouldnt want to waste hard earned money. Same thing goes for the gear. Preparation, or you will be unsatisfied with the results.

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Dogg-L

You need to be eating more than 200g protein at your bodyweight. Try 1.5g per pound, and only count complete sources, ie; meats.

Also, begin doing cardio 4x per week. You can bike, run etc but make sure its consistent and that you put a good amount of effort into it. The fat burning process begins after 30minutes, so if your doing low impact cardio like jogging, go for at least 45 minutes.

Also, for carb sources, only eat complex carbs, like oats, brown rice, fibrous veggies. Ditch all junk food, pop, cookies and that shit. Dont eat carbs after 6pm unless its post workout.

Keep lowering you carbs until you begin to lose weight at about 1-2lb per week. I dont lose fat until I go below 250g carbs, just so you have some idea of what range to be in. But keep your protein at 1.5g to 2g per pound, and keep fats in the 40-60g range.

Continue to train at least 4x week and go hard and heavy. Remember, its not that complicated. Also...you dont need to cycle anything to lose fat, but if you do, avoid drugs like deca and sust. But in the end, you can bulk and cut on anything. Diet determines fat loss. Get that in order or else you will be disappointed.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
dogg-l said:
By the way is tren/deca really that harsh when stacked together?????
Basically you are starting all over again at square one since it has been so long since your last cycle. You DON'T want to use tren in your first cycle. The problems with libido aside, the night sweats and insomnia can be brutal. Imagine waking up 3 or 4 times a night from a fitful, incomplete sleep to dry off with a towel so you can continue to sleep. I also have breathing problems and very low energy while on tren.

P

pincrusher

heavy said:
Dogg-L

You need to be eating more than 200g protein at your bodyweight. Try 1.5g per pound, and only count complete sources, ie; meats.

Also, begin doing cardio 4x per week. You can bike, run etc but make sure its consistent and that you put a good amount of effort into it. The fat burning process begins after 30minutes, so if your doing low impact cardio like jogging, go for at least 45 minutes.

Also, for carb sources, only eat complex carbs, like oats, brown rice, fibrous veggies. Ditch all junk food, pop, cookies and that shit. Dont eat carbs after 6pm unless its post workout.

Keep lowering you carbs until you begin to lose weight at about 1-2lb per week. I dont lose fat until I go below 250g carbs, just so you have some idea of what range to be in. But keep your protein at 1.5g to 2g per pound, and keep fats in the 40-60g range.

Continue to train at least 4x week and go hard and heavy. Remember, its not that complicated. Also...you dont need to cycle anything to lose fat, but if you do, avoid drugs like deca and sust. But in the end, you can bulk and cut on anything. Diet determines fat loss. Get that in order or else you will be disappointed.
excellent advise here from heavy :)
the best time to do the cardio for maximum affect would be in the am before you eat or drink anything. this will force your body to use stored fat for energy since you havent supplied any outside fuel source since before you went to bed. like HEAVY said, it takes awhile to start burning the fat after you start the cardio session but you must also wait at least 15 minutes after you stop before you take in a protein drink or other fuel source. water is ok to drink while doing the cardio but do not use propel or any other flavored product as it will have sugars in it and be providing an outside fuel to burn.