©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cutting for women

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
My wife is trying to cut as much BF as possible by summer. She was asking if there is anything that would help speed up this process but not have any negative side affects. Something that is women frendly. She is doing kick ass workouts and eating right but she has kind of hit a plato. She is petite and wants to put on a little muscle but not very much, fat loss is the key. Any suggestions would be great.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
juddwoo said:
My wife is trying to cut as much BF as possible by summer. She was asking if there is anything that would help speed up this process but not have any negative side affects. Something that is women frendly. She is doing kick ass workouts and eating right but she has kind of hit a plato. She is petite and wants to put on a little muscle but not very much, fat loss is the key. Any suggestions would be great.
Is she doing cardio or just hittin the weights.....Is she taking any AAS..?

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
mainly cardio with some circuit training to keep heart rate up during work out. No she has not done any AAS but was interested in something either AAS or supplement to help shred those hard to lose lbs. She wants something that really works and I want her to stay super feminine, you know.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
juddwoo said:
mainly cardio with some circuit training to keep heart rate up during work out. No she has not done any AAS but was interested in something either AAS or supplement to help shred those hard to lose lbs. She wants something that really works and I want her to stay super feminine, you know.
yeah...I know what ya mean buddy

I'll go see if I can find McKenzie....she used to be a (female) mod over here.
She'll prolly be able to give more sound advice....;)

Delts

Mar 5, 2006
the eca stack works well for women as well as clen. green tea is also a good otc supplement.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
All the usual fat loss products work just as well for woemn too - T3, clen, ECA, etc.

She doesn't need AAS if she doesn't want to build any muscle. Clen will work on women to build some muscle as it is anyway.