©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle advice needed

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Hey all. Im going for a cutting cycle really, it was recommended to me to do a ECA stack for I believe 8weeks, and this should really cut the fat with a CLEAN diet, not a problem to me and sounds excellent. But I'd like to also have some definition also, is there a possibility to had winstral to this cycle also, or should I run with the ECA stack for 8weeks, chill out for 2weeks while continuing my normal workout routine, and then go on the winstral. Im not really trying to bulk just get cut. All advice is greatly appericatied this board is amazing.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
I would use clen over wonstrol and EAC. eac for 8 weeks might be to long. alot of peple do like 2 weeks on 2 off because it can become addictive and your body gets use to it. you dont need the winny just a strict diet and discipline.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
is it real ephedra or fake vasapro HCl. become a source member and you wont have any problems finding clen or any other AAS.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
justin96z28 said:
Yea i just ordered vaspro, and thanks for the member info. Im going to start my eac stack, then do a cool down, and figure out which cutting cycle is best for me unless someone wants to give a lil advice
If you do that ECA stack correctly you won't need a cutting cycle. If you aren't doing steroids to gain large amounts of muscle, there is no reason to do steroids.
Cutting cycles, per se, are meant for 300lb behemoths trying to get to 275 for a contest.

P

pincrusher

instead of looking to steroids to enhance the definition of your muscles while cutting the fat with the ECA stack, why dont you get some tribulus terrestis & avena sativa and use that. they are natural testosterone boosters that do work and will help ya out some while doing the ECA cycle.

i would also try to drink at least 2 cups of green tea during the day every day. this will also boost metabolism and help you to burn fat. yohimbe hcl is also great at burning fat.

justin96z28

Sep 22, 2005
Borlando, and Philly every 3weeks
Thanx guys :-D.. Most helpful site ive ever found!!!! Hey pincrusher the tribulus & avena would that be avalible at local stores, or something I would need to order from an online source which isnt a problem at all. Once again you guys have been gr8 with putting up with me

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
yes tribulus and avena can be found at local stores. vitamin shoppe,gnc or online at any bb site. Zma is another good natural test booster.