©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cycle advice

mohawkman

Jan 20, 2005
43 years old 5 10 at 200 lbs training 8 years 4 previous cycles havent cycled in 3 years due to injury check this out and advize please
wk 1-15 250 mg sustonon twice wk
wk 1-4 75 mg prop ed
wk 2-14 65 mg tren ed
wk 4-10 25 mg d-bol ed
clomid nolvadex b-6 letrazole

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
mohawkman said:
43 years old 5 10 at 200 lbs training 8 years 4 previous cycles havent cycled in 3 years due to injury check this out and advize please
wk 1-15 250 mg sustonon twice wk
wk 1-4 75 mg prop ed
wk 2-14 65 mg tren ed
wk 4-10 25 mg d-bol ed
clomid nolvadex b-6 letrazole

I have a little problem with this cycle. Sus, in my opinion is best if shot EOD. This lets you take advantage of all the esters in it. Again, this is my opinion. The prop addition is fine but it might be a bit painful. I would not recommend doing tren for 12 weeks. I have done it for 10 weeks but I feel that is pushing it. Have you used tren before? Last, what is the reasoning for kicking in the dbol in the middle of your cycle and at that small of a dose?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
I tend to agree with static here. Sus has prop in it. So you could probably do without the prop. Put the d-bol in at the start. And run tren for about 8 weeks.

sammarbella

Apr 15, 2007
oldfella said:
I tend to agree with static here. Sus has prop in it. So you could probably do without the prop. Put the d-bol in at the start. And run tren for about 8 weeks.

It's almost done guys...I must agree with both!

Let me chime in...

This is a shorter version but with higher doses...IMO is safer to be a bit higher on doses than longer in moderate doses, specially with Tren and Dbol.

Obviously this is not a newbie cycle :D

Week 1-12 SUS EOD
Week 1-4 Dbol 40 mgs ED (split it in 3-4 doses)
Week 5-12 Tren A 75 mgs ED

IMO HCG E5D or each fourth week is a good addition to this cycle.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
sammarbella said:
Week 1-12 SUS EOD
Week 1-4 Dbol 40 mgs ED (split it in 3-4 doses)
Week 5-12 Tren A 75 mgs ED
I like this one much better.
I personally would split the Dbol into two doses as of recent I haven't noticed any difference in gains either way and twice a day is just easier. I use to eat them every 4 hours, but now when I wake up and around Dinner.
I'd recommend to shoot the Hcg every 4th day since he'd be doing EOD shots anyway, but since I'm such a pin cushion I personally would shoot the HCG EOD at around 200-250iu and the AAS EOD, But then again since I'd be shooting the Tren everyday I would shoot the Sus everyday as well and keep every shot equal as far as volume, but then if I did that I really just fall back on Prop and run:
week 1-8 PROP 100mg ED
week 1-8 TREN 75mg ED
week 1-8 Dbol 40mg ED
You could run the HCG at 500iu once a week on the weekends and should be fine.

Last edited: